Chapter 4

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

I woke up very early in the morning the next day. I looked around to check if Alstor decided to watch me sleep but he wasn't around. Yawning, I got up and stretched myself before I took some new clothes out of my closet and went into the bathroom to take a refreshing shower. I closed the door behind me and locked it .... just in case. While showering, I thought about how I'll get rid of this demon. Maybe if I give him his reward now? But what could a demon possibly want as a prize for a deal? Money, women, a soul, power or even the control over somebody? I need to figure that out for sure if I want him to leave me alone ... well, us. As I finished my shower, I wrapped myself in a fluffy towel and stood in front of the mirror which was over our washbasin. Still a bit tired, I brushed my wet hair and was about to use my hairdryer, when the lights suddenly went out. "Very funny, mom!" I rolled my eyes and waited for the lights to go back on. What a stupid joke.

When I could finally see again, Alastor was standing right behind me. "Holy fucking  shit! How did you get in here?? I - I locked the door!?" I looked at him through the mirror but he was just smiling while he nodded. "Yes you have. But you must remember. I am a demon, which means that a ridiculous door can't keep me back from coming in, my dear." I shivered and turned around to face him. Wait! That means he saw me naked!! My face turned red and I looked down embaressed. "Don't worry. I am a gentleman and I have manners. I respect a woman's privacy." I laughed sarcastically, after which he raised his eyebrows. "Do you want anything? If not, could you please leave? I'm just in a towel and I really want to put on some clothes." He scrutinized me and chuckled before he came closer. He ran with his hands over my arms. At the end he layed them on my shoulders and his face came closer. Oh dear lord! What now? Wait a second. Y/N! Don't be such a dramaqueen. Just because he is leaning in, doesn't automatically mean that he wants to kiss you. That only works in movies! Alastor was now next to my ear and whispered in it. "I am very aware of that. I only wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready." After that he was gone. I have no idea where he did go or if he is even still in the bathroom with me. I quickly locked the door again and started to change (picture below) and dryed my hair.

Why is he acting like that and even more important

Why is he acting like that and even more important ... what is his reward for the deal? Do we have anything fancy which my mom could offered him? I don't think so? Maybe she is hidding something from me. My mother was sitting at the table in our kitchen when I came in and to my relief: there was no sign of Alastor. I sighed and sat beside her. "Morning. Did you sleep well?" I asked and opened the cereal box to fill my bowl with food. "Good... so uhm ... look, I have to work today for a few hours. I know, it's sunday but my boss wants some really important documents done until tomorrow. Could you do me a favor? Please stay  at home today and ...," she came closer to my ear ",...can you watch over the demon? I don't trust him. And I certainly don't want him to be alone in our house half of the day. So please, don't do anything with Mark or someone else today. Okay sweetie?" I thought about it for a moment and after all I nodded. That's a great opportunity for me. Now I can actually talk with this idiot. He better prepares himself!