Chapter 18

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

⚠️WARNING: This chapter contains lemon. If you're uncomfortable with it, please skip this part. I'll tell you when the lemon part ends. AND I have never written a lemon before so please excuse any mistakes or the whole thing if it's shitty. I am so sorry lol⚠️

I remained on his lap and started to kiss him passionately while he ran with his hands over my skin under my shirt. I gasped a little when his hand found one of my breats and gave it a good squeeze. He grinned triumphantly into the kiss and pulled me, with his other hand on my hip, closer to him. I let my hands roam over his body as well and began to slide his tailcoat off of his shoulders. He just let it fall to the ground before pushing me into the sofa. "I'm going to show you how much I love you, that you'll never think about leaving me~", he whispered huskily into my ear before he pulled my t-shirt over my head. "Uhh, I'm excited," I chuckled and unbuttoned his shirt after I removed his bowtie. Alastor only smiled, like always, and kissed his way from my neck, over my jawline to my chest where he spread kisses all over. A soft moan escaped my mouth and my eyes were half-lidded. He continued his actions and I was finished unbuttoning his shirt. Just like his tailcoat and the bowtie, it landed on the floor next to the couch. My hands ran over his shoulders and chest when I noticed his hands on my back, unclipping my bra and tossing it somewhere behind him. He kissed over my stomach and then licked from there to my exposed chest in one move. One of his knees found its place between my legs which caused me to moan again. "Someone's excited already down there~," he cooed and captured my lips in a very heated kiss. All of this feels so right, like I belonged to him all along. Everything's gonna be better, now that nobody is interfering anymore. Alastor's claws moved to my pants and slowly slid them down my legs before he positioned himself in between them. I fumbled with his pants until they were open as well and Alastor took them off. "Someone's also quite impatient~", he teased and my face turned red out of embarrassment. W-well?! I am impatient. Who c-cares!? The deer demon snickered and caressed my cheek. "No need to be embarrassed. Because now I know what I am working with~." He slowly let his hand ran over my inner thigh and then in between them. At some point I couldn't see his hand anymore, so I laid my head back and waited for some kind of contact. At first I thought he was just teasing me but then I felt his hand slipping under my underwear which caused me to moan loudly. I felt his hand slowly pulling my panties down, the impact with the cold air made me shudder. Alastor grinned and raised his eyebrows because of my reaction. He gave me one final kiss before he lowered his head down in between my legs. At first, I was not really sure what he was going to do but then I arched my back up and closed my eyes, my hands running through his hair, gripping it tightly as well. "Alastor~ Oh my god...~," I moaned completely breathless. He pulled me at my thighs closer to his face and pushed his tongue inside me after teasing my womanhood for a while. I squeezed my eyes shut and let out all the lewd noises I were holding back the whole time. The deer demon chuckled, what made me quiver, and placed my legs over his shoulders. "Oh fuck~ I love you so much. Please don't stop~," I whined, a knot forming in my core and soon ready to snap. But like the sadistic demon Alastor was, as soon as I said that, he stopped and came back up to me. He pressed his lips onto mine, muffling my unsatisfied complains. At the same time, Alastor tossed the last piece of clothing behind him as well, positioned himself between my legs again and teased my wet entrance with his tip. We broke the kiss, which gave me enough time to catch my breath before I felt Alastor pushing slowly into me. My mouth was agape and my breathing unnaturally fast when his whole length was burried inside of me hilt deep. His crimson red eyes watched me and a devilish smirk formed on his lips. "Someone's happy to be in this kind of situation again... Did you miss me, darling~?," he cooed into my ear and started thrusting in his own pace. Alastor's ears twitched when I rewarded him with my loud moans of pleasure. The deer snickered and leaned down so he could kiss along my neck. I wrapped my arms around his torso and run one of my hands through his hair. "I love you so fucking much, Alastor~" I whined when he suddenly hit that one special spot and his ears twitched again. But this time he even stopped his kissing on my neck and gave me a smug grin with half-lidded eyes. By the way, I don't know if I am imagining things, but I believe he was so turned on that his eyes were slightly glowing. "Are you ready to feel really good in a few minutes ... or seconds~," he whispered and thrusted even faster and harder into me. My eyes rolled back in pleasure and I felt the knot in my core tightening. Almost, I'm so close~ As if he knew what I was thinking, his rhythym got even faster. He captured my lips in a hungry and heated kiss, muffling my loud moans. "I can't take it anymore. I-I think I'm gonna c-..." "That's alright, love. Just let it aaaall~ out" Alastor gave me one last kiss on my forehead before he concentrated only on pleasuring me. I nodded slowly and closed my eyes, enjoying  this intimate moment between us. His claw ran over my thigh and in between my legs, rubbing gently over my sensitive flesh. I screamed the demon's name in ecstasy when I found my release, breathing heavily. It didn't take Alastor too long before he gave one final thrust, reaching his high as well and filling me up. My legs were quivering when Alastor laid his head down on my bare chest and tried to catch his breath. Still inside of me, he looked up at me and gave me an exhausted, yet sweet smile which was not creepy for the first time. I placed my hand on his cheek and happily returned that smile. "I love you too, my dear," he kissed me softly and hugged me tightly. I smiled to myself like an idiot and closed my eyes. I felt Alastor sliding out off me, leaving an emptiness where his dick has been a few seconds before.

⚠️!!!LEMON PART IS OVER!!!⚠️

He slowly sat up, picking up his clothes of the floor while I was watching him. "Why are you putting on your clothes? Do you have to be somewhere else?" "No. I just don't enjoy the feeling of walking around all naked." "Aww, well. At least let me have your shirt. It's way to big for me. That way I don't have to put on anything else beside my underwear. He sighed and gave me the shirt, which I happily put on after I had my undergarments on. Alastor flicked his hand and a new shirt appeared in it. I was fascinated by his ability to let clothes appear out of nowhere and watched him in amazement. "Why are you staring, dear?" "H-how did you do that?? Was that one of your powers? Ohhhh~! What else can you do~??," I asked super excited and already forget to button up the shirt. "Well, another thing I can do is shapeshifting into a deer," he said, proud of himself. "Can you show me???" "Well, yes of course~" He stood up, halfway dressed, and changed his form into a deer. "Wooooow.... oh my god. Al, you're so cute!! And so fluffy!!" I squeaked and caressed his fur on his back. He started purring and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. "Thank you, but don't get used to it. I won't be in my deer form very often. You'll have to deal with the Radio Demon and not with a deer~," he snickered before changing back. "Damn it." He patted my head before he continued changing. I was already done, so I sat down on the couch again, grabbing the remote and turning the Tv on. Alastor's ears twitched for the third time today and he looked at the TV in confusion. "What is that? Are there people in a box??" "No, of course not Al. That's a Tv," I chuckled and switched the channel. "A T...v? Ohh, wait I think I now what it does. We have those kind of things in hell too. It shows pictures, right? Like a picture show?" He was so proud of himself, I just nodded smiling. He is so adorable... and goofy...sometimes♡ Alastor sat beside me when he was done changing and wrapped one arm around my shoulder. "Hey Al?" "Yes, sweetheart?" "How do you dissolve a contract?" "W-what?..."

A/N: HELLOW. Guess who's back!? Yes... me! So, here is another lemon chapter for you thirsty Alastor fangirls😏 But(t) I have the feeling it's complete trash (like me lololol). Sorry, if I didn't find all mistakes. Well, anyways. I hope you liked the chapter and thank you for almost 4K reads in this short amount of time♡ I'm heading off to work now!

See y'all next time! Byyyyeeee