Chapter 5

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

"Okay, what should we do first?" "Well, you decide. After all your are the bo-..." Alastor stopped talking right after he saw my death glare. If he don't quit his mocking, I'll ... uhhhm ... do something! I don't know what exactly but he won't like it. "Why don't we eat something? I am starving." He chuckled and we headed to a nearby café where you could eat as well. Perhaps now's my chance to ask him all of my questions. As soon as we sat down and ordered, I looked at Alastor curiously. "What? Is something with my face, dear?" Already annoyed by his question, I rolled my eyes. "No, but I have some questions for you." "Really? Well, don't hesitate. Ask, my love." Our drinks and my strawberry shortcake arrived at our table and I started eating. "So ... why do you sound like a radio?" "As you surely know by now, I am a demon but before - I mean when I was still alive - I was a radio host in 1920." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. A radio host? 1920?! "O-okay ... uhm ... how did you die? If I may ask." Alastor sighed and continued. "I was shot by a deer hunter when I was looking for ... food in the forest." My expression changed from curious to sympathetic. "That's ... I am sorry." I decided to not ask why he was searching for food in the forest. "Anything else you want to know?" I nodded and finished my cake. "Due the fact that you're a demon, which means you come from hell, how did you get there?" That's when I saw his grin fade a bit but just for a second. I think he wanted to avoid that question. Now he can't cause I really wanna know his response. "I am listening?" I asked and a smirk appeared now on my face. He cleared his throat. "I was a serial killer. My reputation followed me to hell. I am also known as the radio demon." Alastor had a pleased smirk on his face as if he was proud of his title. Great! He was proud and I thought I was going to faint in the next 5 seconds. A serial killer? He can't be serious. MOM!? why did you let a potential killer into our house? I have to write a farewell letter just in case Alastor kills me. Then she'll know who she has to blame for my death. "A-A serial killer? no joke? ... You are not gonna murder us, are you?" I asked nervously but he just snickered and shook his head. "No of course not ... only if I have to." For a moment I thought I didn't hear him correctly. ONLY IF HE HAS TO?! What's that supposed to mean? He could kill me any time! This man is crazy and we have to get rid of him right away! "Listen. I don't know who you think you are but I don't trust you at all and if you try to hurt me or my mother ... I swear to god you won't like what's going to happen." I hope he got my warning but that thought was shattered, as I saw Alastor chuckling and tilting his head. He chuckles ... why is he chuckling?! "Sounds funny. I'd like to see you try. But I think it's adorable how you attempt to frighten me." Instead of killing him now, I drank something to calm myself down. Such an asshole!

[20 minutes later]

Alastor and I were walking around the mall after we finished our drinks and paid for them. He insisted to buy me anything I want as a sign, that I can trust him but I said to him, he can't  just buy my trust ... he still wanted to pay for something I want. That guy is driving me crazy. After some time I saw a cute dress in a shop window and felt in love immediatly. "You know, you can try it on, my dear," Alastor laid his hand on my back. I could ... hmmm. We went inside and after I found the dress in my size, we walked over to the changing rooms. Just as Alastor wanted to come with me insde I stopped him. "What did you say? You respect a woman's privacy? Then respect my privacy now and do NOT come in! Got it?" He sighed annoyed and nodded. I closed the curtain behind me and started undressing. The dress looked really nice and I after I put it on, I didn't want to take it off anymore. "And? How does it look? Does it fit?" I bit my lower lip. Should I show it to him? Well, I mean he's gonna pay for it. Slowly, I opened the curtain again to reveal an impatient looking Alastor. As soon as he saw me his expression changed instantly. He scrutinized me carefully and in the end he looked me in the eyes. Is it my imagination or is he drooling? ..... Anywaaaaays ... "So? How do I look?" (Picture below)