Chapter 9

!Attention: English is not my first language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

The next morning I woke up to someone knocking on my door in panic. Yawning, I sat up, pressing the blanket against my upper body. "Whaaat?" I called out tiredly and the knocking stopped instantly. "Thank god, you are okay Y/N. Usually you don't lock your door and I was just worried if maybe something happened to you. Just wanted to say, I am off to work. Breakfast is in the kitchen. Bye honey!" I heard how our front door closed and I fell immediately back on the bed and yawned again. Why am I so fucking tired? What did I do last night? I turned on my left side to face my big window. The sun is already shining but maybe I can still sleep some more minutes ... or hours. As I closed my eyes, I felt two arms wrapping around me and a body pressing against me from behind. Oh, now I remember. "You're awake?" I murmured. "Yes, my love. I am surprised that you are already awake as well. It looked like you were very exhausted last night," the demon chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my neck. "Yeah I was and you know exactly why." Now he was slightly laughing. "I am sorry but you told me to go on ... 3 times to be exact~" W-What's his point?! It felt good, okay?! I am just a woman! I hid my face in the pillow while Alastor ran with his hand over my arm. "Don't you have something to do? Demonstuff or something like that. As long as you have to leave!" He shook his head. "No, I'm afraid I don't.." FANTASTIC!! I sighed and freed myself from his grip to get dressed. Alastor sat up and watched me, the blanket still covering is lower half. "Where are you going?" "I am hungry. So, I'm gonna eat," I said after putting on my underwear and a shirt which was a bit longer so it reached up to my thighs. Without waiting for the demon, I unlocked the door and walked to the kitchen which was rather difficult due the fact how sore I felt. When I finally sat on a chair, I sighed in relief. Remind me to never do that again. That was a one time thing! Not more, not less! I poured some tea in a cup and rubbed over my eyes, cause I was still a bit tired. Alastor sat down across me ... fully dressed. Seems like he doesn't like walking around half naked ... or not dressed at all. I cleared my throat to get his attention. "Sooo," I started ", how does it work? Do I have to buy the pill or am I already pregnant cause I remember we didn't use any protection." The demon thought about it for a moment. "No, don't worry. We demons can't make babys anymore. Maybe, because we are bad people, we lost the right to start a family? That means a demon - like me - can't get you pregnant, my love." I took a sip of my tea before I nodded. "At least something positive." Alastor chuckled. "Don't pretend you didn't like it. Because you clearly did which I've obviously noticed, dear." I shrugged my shoulder, slightly blushing. Does he have to tease me like that? "Weelll... maybe I faked it? Who knows?" "3 times?" "Stop repeating it!!! I got it, okay?! Yes it felt good and yes I enjoyed it ... very... much but we both know that it was just a one time thing and nothing more." After my little 'speech' it was quite for several minutes until the demon across me spoke. "Who said that? I have no intention to stop this kind of interaction." His grin widened and I spit my tea out. "Pardon?! Are you fucking serious right now?" He nodded slowly while standing up. I stood up as well and backed off quickly. "Stop it! That's not funny! Besides, we didn't agree on this! You hear me?? I said I would go out with you. The last part of the evening wasn't even planned but it happened and I can't change that anymore and that's it!" Alastor wanted to say something when our doorbell cut him off. Thank god! I ran to the door and swung it open. "Mark? Hey, what's up?" He smiled at me and scratched the back of his head in embarassement. "I just wanted to check on you. Unfortunately, you didn't call as I hoped you would. And ... A-And ... yeah. I'd like to have breakfast ... w-with you if it's o-okay?" Why is he red all of a sudd- right, cause I am only wearing a shirt. "Uhhm ... sure. You can wait in the living room. I'll change quickly." I let him past me and closed the door again. I know I should have said now but I really wanna leave this house and Alastor is going to follow us either way. So it doesn't matter. Back in my room, Alastor sat on my bed with a not so amused facial expression. "What?" "Where do you think you are going?" "I am gonna have breakfast with my bofriend?" I opened my closet to look for something to wear. "I don't think so, dear. You'll stay at home" "Oh my god. You are not my dad. Don't be so ridiculously possesiv over me. I can take care of myself." He raised his eyebrows. "I doubt that." After I found something to wear, I pointed at my door. "Out! I wanna change and I don't need a perverted demon for that." He snickered and walked up to me. "And what if not? Besides, you like this - so called - perverted demon, my love. Or do I have to remind you how much you liked me last night?? Should I do it perhaps now~?" He threw my clothes on my bed and pulled me against him. "No, that ain't necessary." I tried to free myself but he had a firm grip. Alastor grinned and suddenly started to suck at my neck. I attempted to hold back a moan until I realized what he was doing. "Alastor! Don't you dare give me a hickey!!" I whisper-shouted at him. I even tried to push him away but he held my wrists tight. Oh dear lord. When he was done, he looked at his work with pride. "Have fun cover that up, sweetheart~" He giggled and disappeared. Now I have to deal with a hickey ... great. Maybe it ain't so bad? After a look in the mirror, I got dressed (picture below) and picked up Mark in the living room.  

"I am so sorry that I've kept you waiting for so long

"I am so sorry that I've kept you waiting for so long." "No problem Y/N. At least you said yes to my invitation and that's already something." I snickered and took my keys to lock the front door before we left. We drove to a pretty little café in which we ordered a breakfast menu. While waiting, we sat at a table, awkwardly avoiding eye contact, each of us didn't know how to start a conversation. Because of that, I looked around and almost fell of my chair when I saw Alastor sitting in a corner with a newspaper again. Really inconspicuous you idiot! "Everything alright? Something special up there?" Mark started to turn his head in Alastor's direction. "No!" I quickly took his hand and he instantly looked back at me. "I - I mean. No, n-n-nothing special..." Slightly blushing, I took my hand back quickly. We are both 20 and not 15. Why are we acting like cringy teenagers in front of each other?? Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Alastor jealously looking at us ... wait a second. He IS jealous!! Ha! Payback time motherfucker!! I grinned evily and winked at the demon which Mark didn't see cause he was to busy avoiding my gaze. I sat on the chair next to him. "Heey, thanks again for your invitation. It really means a lot to me since I want that we get along as well! We both ... want that...right?" Mark was confused at first but then returned my smile. "Yes, of course. I am happy to hear that! I thought at the beginning you hated me so it really is a relief to know that you actually think differently from what I thought." The waiter bought us our food and while my boyfriend arranged the table, I looked back again at Alastor. He slowly shook his head as a warning. The paper was already a bit curmpled up where he was holding it. I only nodded as a response on his head-shaking. Heck no, Alastor. I'll do the opposite of want you want! I swifted my attention back to Mark. I laid my head on his shoulder on which I could hear another newspaper-rustling. This is going even better than I expected. "Everything okay? You are very clingy today. Not that I don't like it, I am just wondering." FUCK! He becomes suspicious! "Everything is wonderful. I just .. I think I am starting to develop feelings for you," I murmured shyly. Now I heard someone certain slam his paper on the table. Oh, I can tell he is getting angry but I am not done yet. Slowly leaning up to Mark, I kissed him on his check on what he immediately blushed. "You're so cute", I chuckled and wanted to give him another smooch on his cheek but he turned his head to look at me .... which I realized when it was too late. We both looked at each other in shock, while still kissing. But we parted instantly when we heard a glass breaking. My eyes fell on Alastor who was walking towards us. Some shards were on his table and he cleaned his hands with a hankerchief. Did he crush a glass with his hand?? Hold on! He is coming to our table? Why is he coming over here?!? What are you doing you big idiot!!!?? Once he stood in front of us, he cleared his throat, looking at us, especially at me. "Excuse me..."

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. I still need to check if there are grammar mistakes or typos, so please ignore them if you found any. It seems like you guys enjoy reading my shitty story. We already have over 1,3K reads. Stop reading, I just wrote a special! No, just kidding. I wouldn't mind writing another one for y'all. See ya!