Chapter 22 (not edited bc I am too lazy right now)

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments (but please do it in a friendly way). I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

After I gave Vaggie, Charlie and Angel some clothes they could sleep in, I went back to my room. They're all hiding something from me ... but I'll figure out what it is! I-I just have to know what it is, my curiousity is killing me. While I made myself comfortable in my bed, someone knocked on the door from outside. "Y/N, dear? Can I come in?" Alastor. The one I don't want to see even one bit right now. "Yeah, come in," I sighed and pulled the blanket up to my chin. I don't know if I can look him straight in the eyes when I know that he's hiding something. "Are you alright, my love? You look troubled." He locked the door and sat beside me, not breaking our eye contact once. "Yes .. I mean no, I mean I'm okay. Thank you. I'm just tired..." Do you think he can read minds? I'm not even sure if I already asked him that. It's like I'd slowly forget the bad memories of him from the beginning of our encounter. "It's quite understandable. Today was an eventful day! That's why you should rest, darling~" His enthusiastic voice made me smile. I think Alastor could cheer everybody up with his 'positive' and joyful voice ... well, if he wants to. "You're right. But you should do the same, Alastor," I smiled tiredly at him on what he just nodded. "I guess. I am just going to change my dear. I will be right back~" Before the demon left the room, he gave me a peck on my forehead. I'll never get enough of this small tenderness♡ I was almost asleep when I felt how the mattress went down due the weight of someone and then two arms wrapped around me. A lean body pressing against mine from behind and soft purring could be heard. "Good night~"

[...]

It was the next day when I opened my eyes, but closing them after I noticed how bright it was in the bedroom. Groaning in annoyance, I pressed my head into the pillow again. Ah shit I have to call my boss and tell that I want the day off! Well, easier said than done. Alastor kept a tight grip to my waist and his head was nuzzled into the crook of my neck. "Alastor, let me go. I have to call my boss", I whispered but it was no use. He didn't move at all. I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes. Why is he suddenly such a deep sleeper?? "Okay, Al. You really have to let me-... WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?", I jumped off the bed and fell onto the floor. "Angel? The fuck are you doing in my bed?!" I shout with a red face. The spider demon slowly opened his eyes which were scanning over the bed for any signs of me but then his gaze landed on me ... sitting on the floor. "Whacha doin down there?" "I-... it doesn't matter right now. I asked you first!" When did he get in here? I thought Alastor wanted to lock the door? I think he did but how ... just how...??! The spider yanwed, before propping up his head with his arm. "The door was open cause the strawberry pimp's in the kitchen and since the couch wasn't really that comfortable, I figured I could maybe take a longer nap in your bed. Well, I didn't think about the fact that you could still sleep in it. But I couldn't care less, your bed is very comfy. I love it~" He let his head fall back onto the mattress and covered himself with my blanket. "So that means the door was locked over night and Alastor UNlocked it this morning to make breakfast?" I asked and got up from the floor. "Yeah, somethin' like that.." Angel was fast asleep again and I decided to not disturb him. If he really needed his beauty sleep that urgent, well, then so be it. I stumbled, still a bit surprised from that ... situation, out of my room and into the kitchen where the rest of the group was sitting at the table. "Y/N! You're awake! I hope you don't mind that we made- well, that Alastor made breakfast." Charlie gave me an apologizing smile while holding a cup of tea, I guess? "Hm? Oh, never mind. It's fine! I mean, my kitchen hasn't burned down yet, so I have no reason to be mad at you." I saw her sighing in relief. And she's the princess of hell? She seems too friendly and ... many other positive adjectives that describe her perfectly... to be the next Ruler of the underworld. "Are you hungry, dear? You hardly eat anything recently," the deer demon placed a plate - with bacon, scrambled eggs and 2 slices of toast - in front of me. "Thanks, Al. Oh and think about it twice the next time when you'll get up earlier than me. Angel sneaked into my bed because the couch was not comfortable enough. I nearly had a heart attack..." "Oh really? Well, I guess I will have a word with Angel Dust. If you'll excuse m-..." "That's fine, we need to talk to him anyways," the blonde interrupted while standing up. "O...kay?" I raised an eyebrow and scrutinized Charlie's face. She was nervous, I could tell for sure ... but why? The three demons left the kitchen after Charlie and Vaggie exchanged some concerned looks. Before Alastor was gone he checked if somebody was looking, he snapped his fingers. He smiled at me and disappeared into the bedroom just like the two others. Their behaviour is veeeery suspicious, and nevertheless I still don't know what's going on. Sighing, I took the fork into my hand to start eating but then I noticed the scrambled eggs were formed into the shape of a heart. And let me tell you, my heart was melting. I gotta say, I'm very lucky to have this certain radio demon in my life. What would I do without him?

[...]

After the breakfast I took a quick shower, just to feel refreshed, and was ready to take a walk. Just like I said, it had been snowing overnight and now everything's white. It looked so beautiful outside and I could not wait any longer. There was just a tiny little problem. They're were still talking in my room for about 30 min now. If I think about it, it's more like arguing but quiet ... whisper-arguing. Hm... I know I'm not supposed to do it, but I can't help but eavesdrop. The door was closed, when I leaned my ear against the wood. Why is it so quiet all of a sudden? I was thinking about asking if they were okay in there, until I heard the quiet voices of Vaggie and Charlie. "Do you think she's listening?" "I hope not. She would freak out." Oh yeah I would, nooow.... tell me what secrets y'll keeping from me? "I'm certain that Y/N would never even think about eavesdropping," Alastor defended me. Oh shit, now I felt bad... but that doesn't mean that I don't want to know what they're saying! I pressed my ear closer on the door. "So, radio demon? How are you gonna tell her .... well, you know?" Vaggie whispered in her usual annoyed voice. Alastor hummed and was quiet for a few seconds until he answered. "Maybe I won't. I am not sure yet. But I think we should let her enjoy today. She was really looking forward to it. I don't want to ruin it...", Alastor's voice was not cheerful anymore. It was concerned and if I heard correctly, there was a tone of sadness? What possible reason could he has, to be sad? Charlie sighed audibly. "Well, it's your decision but you have to tell her someday.... oorrr you could tell her right now. Maybe she'll like it in hell?" What? Me? In hell? What is she talking about? Are they planning to murder me... in my own house?? That's what I get for inviting them back into the living world? Wow, thank you very much. "I doubt that. She was, indeed, quite curious about hell when I told her something about me, but I would not want her to live the-..." "Don't make me laugh, radio ass. You should have thought of that before! And just because you couldn't control your goddamn dick, she'll be dragged down there with us. She does not deserve this fate. Why are you so fucking selfish?!" Vaggie shouted at Alastor. My eyes widened with shock. T-That means ... I ... I won't be accepted in heaven because I fucking love a demon?? But, how am I gonna end up in the underwolrd? When I die because of a high age or maybe by accident? Wait... what if...... no. He wouldn't dare!! "At least make it quick, Alastor. Don't let her suffer...", I heard Charlie murmuring. WAIT!! HOLD ON!! WHAT!! "Of course, dear. I don't want to see her suffer either." I backed away from the door, I was a shaking mess and crying to top it off. What should I do??!! What can I do?? I looked around frantically, searching for anything that could help me. I spotted my phone on the table. Call the police? No, they couldn't do anything... but maybe... mom!! She sealed the contract with Alastor and she has the power to dissolve it! I must leave or else I'm dead ... literally. I dialed her number and waited for an answer. "Come on mom. I need you right now..." After the third rang she answered. "Oh dear lord. Mom, it's super urgent. I'm coming over, we need to dissolve your contract with Alastor. He's gonna kill me but I won't let that happen. So, it's very important that you prepare everything for it. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Okay, mom?" I put on my jacket while talking but I became slightly nervous when there was no response. "Mom?" I stopped dead in my tracks. Why is she not answering?? "H-Hello??" It was silent for almost 30 seconds, when I heard someone answer. "Hello ... my love." I let my phone fall to the ground ran as fast as I could out of my appartement. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the bedroom door open and the demons looking for me, but I was already running down the stairs. "Maybe she did hear us...", Charlie laughed nervously.

A/N: Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have some information for you. First: Hazbin Hotel is coming out on the 28th October (YAAAAS!!!). Second: This story is ending soon and when I say soon, I mean in the next few days, there are still 2 more chapters to go. Third: BUT do not worry, I have a little suprise for you at the end of the story ;) So stay tuned folks.

See ya!🍎

Don't You Dare! (Fem!ReaderXAlastor)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara