Epilogue

!Attention: English is not my main language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments (but please do it in a friendly way). I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

I could hear the faint notes of the song but the running water of my shower was louder. Sighing, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm water on my skin. After what felt like hours, I turned off the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. Now I could hear the song much better. How long has it been since I'm in hell? Hmm about half a year? Or maybe even a whole year. I can't exactly remember, it's been so long. And that's all thanks to Alastor...  that bastard. I'll make him pay and that's a promise! I still haven't figured out when or how, but I have plenty of time. It's not like he could run away, anyway. I snapped my fingers and my, now red, hair was dried completely. While brushing that red forest on my head, I turned up the volume of my speaker. "It's raining men! Hallelujah! It's raining men!", using my hairbrush as a microphone, I sang along and jumped around. And because I lived in my own house, *cough* mansion *cough*, I wouldn't bother anyone. Not that I'd care. If I had neighbors who'd complain about the noise, I'd simply kill them. Hey it's hell after all. Many demons die everyday. When I was done with my hair, I walked into my bedroom, while doing some twirls on my way. My walk-in-closet opened its doors after a flick of my hand and I let my gaze roam around my clothes. Hmm, what to wear? What to wear? Ha! How about that (picture below)? I haven't wear this in months!

 Hmm, what to wear? What to wear? Ha! How about that (picture below)? I haven't wear this in months!

I looked at myself in the mirror which was next to my closet and straightened my skirt. "This will do-..." I was kicked out of my thoughts when my phone rang. The display showed the picture of my assistant and I let out a sigh. "What is it, Chris." I put him on speaker while checking my appearance once again in the mirror. "Good morning Ms. L/N! I hope you had a wonderful mor-.." "Get to the point. I have better things to do", I interrupted him rather harshly. "A-Ah, I'm so s-sorry, boss! Uhm, I just wanted to let you know that someone requested your help. They said, they need some entertainers." I hummed and brushed a single strand of my red hair behind my ear. "Let's talk about the details when I get to the office." There was a short silence before Chris answered. "Y-Yes boss. I'll see you there. F/T (favorite tea) like always?" A small chuckle escaped my lips. "You know me too well. I'll see you there." I ended the phone call and checked one last time my appearance. After an approving nod, I made my way out of the bedroom, down the stairs and into the living room. I stopped at my dartboard and looked at it. A picture of the radio demon was taped onto it. After a moment of thinking, I took one of the darts and threw it right into the middle of the board, between Alastor's eyes. Next time, he will have a dart between his eyes and not his photo. I continued my way to my front door and stepped outside. The pentagram over the city was shining bright red. "Well, I better get going", I murmured and locked the door behind me. Crossing my front yard, I got into my car and started the engine before I put on my black sunglasses. The wind was blowing through my hair which made me smile. Even though I can't see the sunlight anymore, at least I still have a fresh brize of wind... well... maybe not fresh but I think you know what I mean. My house was on the north side of the pentagram, which was also my territory. Yes, I have my own territory.... like Alastor, who has the south side. Argh! Just the thought of this asshole makes me angry and I could drive right into a tree! "Hey Y/N! Wassup hun!!", someone greeted me. I waved back and smiled. The citizens who lived in my part of the pentagram where grateful that I was now the new owner of this side. And they really showed it, even tho this was hell, they were very "friendly"... if you can call it that. Let's just say, they behave. "Good morning Y/N!", shouted a female bat demon. I gave her a smirk combined with a nod. I can't say that Alastor ruined my life, because I kind of like it here but I would still like to be among the living. My office was in the center of pentagram city, so I had to drive about 10 minutes until I arrived in front of the building. A security guard opened the gates for me, when he saw that it was yours truly. He closed the gates again, as soon as I was on the premises. I hired the best security team, hell could offer me. I don't want somebody snuck into my headquarters and snatch my company from me. I parked my car and made my way up to the entrance. The doors opened automatically and right when I stepped inside a group of my employes circled me. "Ms. L/N. I need your signature he-.." "What for?" I walked over to the elevators. "U-Uhm, it's the contract with that singer. We've talked about it yesterday. Do you remember?" "Ah, yes. I do. Well, here you go and tell that singer that I'll call them later." I quickly flicked my hand and my signature appeared at the end of the paper. "Yes, ma'am!" "B-Boss, I should remind you that you'll have a meeting at 2 p.m. with a comedian." I sighed. I hate comedians, because they could never make me laugh. Only the bad ones ended in hell and they suck at their profession. "Alright..." The doors of the elevator closed and I pushed the button for the 3rd floor. As the doors opened again, my assistant Chris ran to my side. "Hello boss. Your tea is on your table as well as the documents for today." "Thank you. Any news? Something happened while I was still at home?" I sat down in my chair at my desk. Behind me a giant glass façade, where I could see all over hell's streets. "Uhm, no. Nothing special, ma'am. Oh, but I should remind you of that person who called and asked about entertainers." I eyed him curiously and took a sip of my tea. "Ah, yes. I remember. So, who called and what exactly did they want?" Chris sat down in one of the chairs in front of my desk. "W-well, they wanted some entertainers for their hotel. Some performers, maybe even a few comedians. It's the hotel two blocks away, you've heard of it for sure. The happy hotel?" My eyes went wide and I put my cup back onto table. Leaning back in my chair, I crossed my arms over my chest. "Who was the one that called? I want to know their name..." I smirked. There was no way in hell that the one who called could be anyone other than the one I'm thinking of. "It was the princess...Charlie"

A/N: HELLO!! Soooo, Y/N's ... wild~ journey is ending here.... WELL YOU THOUGHT SO! HA! I'm continuing this story but in a second book called 'Second Chance'. I would never leave you guys with a cliffhanger. But I have some things to say. First of all: THE PILOT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME! Second, do you want me to put a '🍋' in the title if the chapter contains lemon? Third, I'd like some feedback on my writing. Is it bad or good? What are some things that I can do better? Fyi, I am not a native speaker! Also, I will check all chapters for grammar mistakes and typos! I hope I'll see you all in the first chapter of my new book! Stay tuned!

See ya!