Chapter 14 (not edited)

!Attention: English is not my first language. So if you find any mistakes, feel free to write it in the comments. I wanna learn from my mistakes and improve my english skills♥

The following day was very unspectacular. I opened my eyes slowly, yawning and sitting up straight in bed. My gaze fell to the man beside me, who was still asleep. The last thing I remember from last night was me falling asleep in Alastor's arms and saying 'I love yo-...' Oh my God!! I hope he didn't hear me saying that. Talking of him, he must have left when Mark came back from his friend's party. I gently stroked his hair and carefully got up to start preparing breakfast. After I closed the door quietly behind me, I made my way to the kitchen, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Good morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep?" Alastor sat at the table with a cup of tea in his hand ... quelle surprise. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands cause I was ridiculously close to shrieking. "Al?? Are you fucking kidding me? Don't scare me like that! I nearly had a heart-attack," I whisper-shouted. Shaking my head in annoyance, I opened the fridge and got everything what I needed to make breakfast. "You didn't answer my question yet, dear," the demon chuckled and took a sip of his tea. "Huh? I'm sorry, what was your question?" I looked over my shoulder at him and cracked an egg into a pan at the same time. "I asked: how did you sleep?" "Oh, yeah ... like a baby," I shrugged and continued to cook for my boyfriend and me. What if Alastor heard the 'I love you' part?? But then, why isn't he saying something about it? Something like .. uhm ... I don't know... 'Oh you pathetic human! I, the almighty, totally handsome, self-regarding, cute and hot radio demon can not love you because I'm too much of a prick cause I only care for myself but hey, I appreciate your friendship!' "Uhm ... my love?" Alastor called me but I didn't hear him. I was much more focused on murdering the poor egg in the pan infront of me. 'I told you to wait for me when I came back and I made you believe that maybe ... just maybe ... we could start a real realtionship but I didn't came back as promised because I've got better things to do down in hell!' I started to pierce the egg with the spatula. "Dear, are you alright?" 'I have probably banged another chick when I was back in hell but hey I appreciate your friendship!!' Al stood up straight and came to my side, watching me with a concerned expression. 'We also had sex and I let you develop feelings for me but hey!! I.aPpReCiAtE.yOuR.fRiEnDsHiP!!' I threw the spatula into the sink and placed the pan on a hotplate that was turned off. "Y/N? What was that all about?? Your face is all red and you surely aren't acting like your usual self." He held me by my shoulders. I took some deep breaths, tried to calm myself down but when I looked up at him, I only became angrier. He thinks he can control everything with his intimidating grin and his ... heartmelting charm and incredible handsome looks. Oh dear lord. I hope I wasn't drooling. When I still hadn't answered, Al started to shake me. "Y/N! Answer me please. I'm getting worried." His words finally reached my brain and I came back to realtiy. I blinked a couple of times before I looked at him with a blank expression. "W-What?" My gaze shifted to the pan with the egg and the spatula. "Oh my. I must have been really deep in thoughts, eh?" I laughed awkwardly but stopped immediately when I saw Al keeping a straight face (even tho he was smiling like always). His face was abnormally serious. "Not funny?" "Not funny at all," he responded to my question and I sighed. "Listen Alastor, I'm sorry. I got carried away in my thoughts." The demon raised an eyebrow and scrutinized me. He didn't believe me. Damn it! "I'm fine. Really! Now go before Mark might see you," I hit him playfully. "Oh, too late. Because he's standing in the doorframe." Sudden panic rushed over me when I quickly spun around only to see ... nobody? Huh?... Oh that sneaky son of a bitch. "Very funny Al-.." I cut myself off after I realized: he was gone, like he was never with me in the kitchen. "Indeed, my dear. Well, you better hurry up. Your so called 'boyfriend' is about to wake up in 3 ... 2 ... 1..." The radio demon snickered, at the same time, I heard Mark yawning. Great! Now I had to be really quick. In fullspeed, I set the table and tossed the brutally killed egg in the trashcan. Let's make some new scrambled eggs. "Morning baby," my fiancé appeared and strechted his arms before he stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Good morning! How was the party? You looked really exhausted when I woke up this morning." I smiled innocently at him. "Yeah, the boys took their party way to far and after they got drunk, I just wanted to go home and sleep. Also, I didn't want you to be alone for so long but you were already asleep when I came home. Soo, sorry about that, sweetheart." Mark kissed my cheek and I had to giggle. "Oh, it's okay. I was pretty tired as well. Don't worry about it." He sighed in relief and nuzzled his head in my neck which made me chuckle. "If you want, I can cook and you can sit back and realx 'til breakfast's ready?" "Well, alright but don't you dare set anything on fire!" I gave him a small kiss on his lips and sat down at the table.

[...]

After breakfast, I quickly took a shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy towel before leaving the bathroom so I could change in our bedroon. I already dried my hair so I didn't have to do it afterwards. My boyfriend slash fiancé was sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap but as soon as he saw me his eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes laughing and opened the closet. Suddelny I heard him clear his throat. "You know ...," he started nervously. "Hmmm..." I hummed in response and put a jeans on the dresser next to me. Which pullover should I choose? "We've been dating for almost 2 and a half years now plus we're engaged..." "Hmm..." I found a nice hoodie but now I still need fresh underwear. "Don't you think we could already take it a step further?" I was raising my eyebrows while I looked through the drawers. "And what would the next step be?" He closed his laptop and put it aside on the bedsidetable. "Oh come on. You know what I'm talking about." I turned around, facing him with a dumbfounded look. "No?" Mark sighed softly and got up from his sitting position, walking towards me until he stood in front of me. "Babe ... I am talking about sexual intercourse," he caressed my cheek. Well, that didn't calm me down at all cause I was just before passing out. Why right now??? Don't tell me it was one of his New Year's Resolutions to ask me that?! "W-Well ... uhhmm... a realtionship isn't just based on that, is it?" I smiled nervously and fumbled with the underwear in my hands which Mark noticed. He took the piece of clothing gently out of my slightly shaky hands and put it to my jeans and pullover. He held my hands firm, yet gently in his and looked me deep in the eyes. "Y/N. I love you with all heart and I am 100% sure that I want to do this with you. Besides, If we don't move on in our realtionship our parents will become suspicious very soon and probably think we're fighting or something like that. And I don't want any rumors to spread out about us." He lifted my chin up with his fingers since my gaze dropped to the ground. Even tho I wanted to back away I didn't move one bit. If Alastor's listening? Probably. "So what do you say? Shall we try it? We can stop any time, if you say so." Mark's eyes lit up with curiousity and excitement. What should I say?? "U-uhm...."

A/N: So here is the new chapter. It took me so long to post it because everytime I wanted to work on it, something's got in my way. So sorry about that.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: There will be a lemon part in the next chapter. (Oh I just spoiled the next chapter, my bad lol)
But yes, you heard right. A lemon part.

Am I comfortable writing one? - No

Did I write it anyways? - Yes

Did I cringe while writting it? - Y.E.S!!

Do I care? - No lol

Well, yeah. Don't expect anything too fancy because I have never written lemon / smut / nsfw or some other shit like that before. I'll let you know when the spicy part begins and ends so you can skip it if you want to. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

See ya!