Chapter 8 ( Berlyn Somer )

Berlyn's Pov:

I can't help myself from roaming back and forth. There's so many things coming through my mind. I'm so exhausted. Since what happened earlier, everything has change so suddenly.

I want to focus. I wanted to think rationally. I need to calm myself. I know something was happening to me. Something wrong was happening inside my being that makes me feel like i'am a different person now.

I think I'm gonna lose my mind. I can't control it. I feel like I want to be wild, stray and drastic. And then Cley suddenly crossed my mind.

Yes, Cley. I really needed him right now. When I think about him, there's a hope on me that everything will be alright. Everything will be back to normal.

Just the thought of him makes me feel tranquil. I close my eyes and let the tears seep upon my face. And then the door fledged open.

When I saw him standing over there, I ran towards him. Crossing the distance between us. I pulled him closer to mine and locked the door.

I push him on the wall. My arms suddenly wandered around his neck and give him a harsh kiss on his lips. He flustered. Maybe he didn't expected what was happening. Most specially what I'am doing.

I don't understand why I'm doing this either. I feel like I'm in my unconscious state of mind. I'm unaware towards my actions. I can't control myself.

I want to kiss him the moment I saw him standing over there and then I actually did without hesitation. This isn't me. This is wrong. Everything is wrong about me.

"Hey, Berlyn. Wait a minute."

He said while pushing me a little. He stared at me with confusion. Of course he's gonna be confused. I'm the one who told him that we should learn to control ourselves in terms of intimate moment just like when I kissed him.

I even tell him that I don't want us to have a public display of affection for pitty sake. And then suddenly, here I'am kissing him like there's no tomorrow? What was that!

"I- I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean to do that." I said and let go of him.

We sat on a couch for us to be comfortable to have a conversation.

"It's okay. What happened? Your a little bit strange today. Is there something wrong?" He asked while holding my hand.

"The rogues, they here a while ago." I started.

"What are those rogues doing here? Did they hurt you?" He said.

"No. They were planning to kill me but they don't have a chance. They are the one who killed my parents. They want to killed me too, but-." I can't continue what I'm going to say.

"But?" He asked. "It's okay, sweetie. I'm here. I'm here to listen."

He said with assurance in his eyes. I know I can trust him. If there is someone I can trust, it's only him. No other than.

"Due to anger and anxiety that suddenly grow inside of me, I shifted. Not as a werewolf, but-."

I began to cry as I remember what those rogues said.

"I was ten years old when I learned to shift as a werewolf. I remember that my fur's color is white. But a while ago, I shifted into something like half werewolf and half vampire." I said.

He look so surprised and speechless. He didn't utter any words. And there's something in his eyes that makes me more nervous. Fear and vexation. But I continued.

"I know it's impossible because my mom and dad keep on saying that I'am omega. But why this is happening to me, Cley? I hate this. I really hate it. All this time, all I want is to live a normal life. I accepted the fact that I'am a werewolf, but I can't bear that half of me was a vampire. I think I'm going to be crazy." I said in frustration.

He gently pull me closer and snuggle me tightly. He just let me talk and he's only listening to me. Those hugs from him makes me comfortable.

Makes me feel that when i'am in his arms, no one can hurt me. He's all that I need to surpassed everything that may soon to occur.

"Is your mom a vampire?" Out of nowhere, he asked that. Why I have this feeling that he knows something? Or i'am just over thinking?

"I don't know. I grow up with a knowledge that both my parents are werewolves." I said resting my head into his chest.

"What was your mom name again?" He asked. Why does he look so curious right now?

"Lyndsei. Lyndsei Somer. My dad is Bernard. That's why my name is Berlyn. Berlyn Somer. Combination of their names." I said.

He nodded. When I look at him, I sensed that he want to tell me something. I feel a little bit uneasy this time.

"Care to tell me what's on your mind? I know there's something you want to tell me." I said.

"Your a hybrid, Berlyn." He said.

"I guess, I'am. Whether I'm a hybrid or not, I want to assure you one thing. I will do my best not to hurt anyone. And I'm hoping that you'll always be there for me to guide and support me for what I'am supposed to do." I said.

"I'am. No matter what happened, I'll stick with you. I won't leave you coz I can't live without you. You know that. I will help you as long as I can. I guess that's my worthy for being your mate." He said.

With his words, I don't need to wish anything then. I know he's always be there. Through my ups and down. Through my flaws and fall. I close my eyes coz I feel so tired. And I begin to fall asleep.