Chapter 38 ( Heart to Heart Talk )

Vladimir's Pov:

After the general meeting on the Bogaciel State Park, I decided to visit Abby on her condo. Ive already take Roseshell to the pack house. The meeting ended up well. Every packs decided to take precautionary actions about the killing incident.

They were going to start searching for those groups of vampires and that hybrid to captured them. With the help of Berlyn, they find out whose behind all these killings.

Although Berlyn didn't figure out the physical appearance of that hybrid coz he's on hybrid form that time, she ensured that she can recognized him the moment their path cross.

I just wish that they can captured that hybrid as soon as possible. I don't want to see that werewolf feeling agitated and worried about the safety of werewolf race. I'm willing to help if necessary.

I was driving towards Abby's condo. I'm still thinking about what happened an hour ago between that werewolf and I. I really wanted to annoyed that woman! She really look adorable when she's mad.

I really enjoyed watching her different kinds of facial expression everytime I teased her. Seriously, Vladimir! What are you thinking right now! Don't tell me you're really attracted to that werewolf? Tss. Silly, man. I almost got carried away the moment I held her in my arms a while ago.

I feel a sudden spark and I feel like my heart skipped on my chest for a while. I almost imagined ourselves kissing intensely that time. And I really felt awkward we are on our way to the pack house.

I didn't know how to approach her, that's why I choose to stay silent. I'm not used to it. Way back in New York, I'am aware that woman was the one who makes an effort to get my attention. Woman just come and go. I don't even care if they choose to stay or leave after we've hooked up

But when I met Roseshell, everything was change. She's the type of woman that you better needed to make an effort for her to noticed you. I don't know if she's just dumb or naive that's why she's like that.

You need to approach her first to start a conversation. Were totally opposite. She's warm while I'am cold. She's timid and shy type while I like bold and revealing woman. I'am only satisfied in bed if the woman was hot and attractive. But she's not even one of those woman.

She's plain and boring. And most of all, she's a werewolf! I'am mostly attracted to human being coz I can feed on them whenever I want. Although I learned to drink wild animals blood, human blood was still suited and perfect for my taste.

Werewolves blood was nothing to me. She's useless for me. But the moment I held her in my arms before, I feel this strange feelings that I can't explain. I want to find out why I'am feeling this way for coz I don't know how to handle it anymore.

That's why my head was in turmoil right now. I needed someone to talk to. And Abby was a perfect choice since she's the only one who can understand me. I parked my car on the parking area and walked towards the elevator.

Abby's condo was on 20th floor. I'am still waiting to open up the elevator. After two minutes, it suddenly opened. I saw that vampire going out of the elevator. This is the first time that I saw other vampires roaming around in Forks City.

I narrowed my eyes on him. He vowed his head as a sign of respect the moment he saw me. I nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just visiting an old friend, Lord Vladimir." He said. Of course he recognized me.

"Old friend? You mean you're not the only vampire here?" I asked.