Chapter 33 ( Missing Piece )

Berlyn's Pov:

"How did you do that?" I asked Cley the moment we entered his condo.

After our class today, we decided to watch a movie on his place. Were just going to watch a movie, okay? No monkey business. Pure date only. Bonding, you know.

I was referring to our quiz a while ago. I'm just wondering how did he knows all about our lessons today while he's not even listening in the first place.

"Multitasking, I think?" He said. Tss. Multitasking? What did he mean by that?

"How? Care to explain?" I said while sitting on the couch.

"It's simple. Even I'm just talking to you, I'll make sure that I'm still listening to Prof. Lavigne's discussion." He said.

"I've already tried it, okay. I just can't do that. I'am easy to be distracted. And you're my greatest distraction!" I said. He smirked.

"Distraction, huh? Don't worry. Starting next week, I won't be able to attend classes anymore." He said and sitted beside me.

"What! Why?" I said. Don't tell me he's going to stop his studies?

"After my 23rd birthday next week, I'm gonna focus on taking care of the whole pack. I'm going to be an Alpha that time, remember?"

He said while caressing my palm. I can feel the sudden jolt of electricity running towards my body cause by his touch.

"What about your studies? You're not even finished senior high!"

I said keeping myself on focus. I don't want to get distracted by this tingling sensation caused by him.

"About that. To be honest, I've already finished my college degree and I'm already a licensed Civil engineer now. I just enrolled in senior high again because I wanted to see you everyday. I'm sorry about that." He said.

"What! You bastard! Why did you do that?" I said glaring at him.

"You know that I can't live every single days without seeing your pretty face, right?" He said.

"Tss. Seriously? No kidding aside?" I said.

He nodded and leaned on my shoulder. This sweet little bastard! Why he's extra sweet right now? But I really like this side of him. I can feel that I'm extra special.

"I'm serious, okay. I love you." I heard him said that.

My heart fluttered and beat so fast. I feel like it's really hard to breath right now. Why does it feel so hot in here all of a sudden? The last time I check, the aircon was already turned on. But why I'am sweating excessively?

This is bad! His effect on me was very alarming. Am I ready for this? What if something happened between us tonight? Oh my gosh! What am I thinking!

"I love you too." I said.

And that's it! He started kissing me on the forehead, down to my cheeks and then to my lips. It's just a simple kiss before. I don't even remember how we ended up on his bed.

Before I could react, he already deepened our kissed. What the heck! Were supposed to watch a movie, right? What is he doing! This time, with so much intensed and wilderness. I don't have a choice but to respond on his actions with equal intensed.

I feel like I'm already on fire right now and any moment, I'm going to burst out! That's when I realized that I needed him so badly. I don't want him to stop right now. I want him to continue what he's doing all over my body.

I like the tingling sensation caused by his touch. The sparks that I'am feeling everytime he's kissing me, touching me. I need him. I really do. Our clothes was still intact but why do I feel like we're already naked?