Chapter 50 ( The Finale )

Damon's Pov:

It's been a month since I've decided to stay in Forks. I don't know why I choose to stay here after I recovered from that accident. April— Nathalia's mom is the one who save me from impending death. According to her, she saw me that night floating in the middle of the ocean.

She's in a vacation that time when she 
decided to experience  a cruise ship adventure alone. That's  when she found me unconscious and almost lifeless. I've body recover faster than expected, but not my memory. I suffered from memory loss.

It's been twenty years since that incident happened. I don't even know what I'm doing in the middle of that ocean. I wanted to find out who am I. But I'm so clueless and I don't know where to start. I know there's something different in me that I can't explain. I don't know what it is.

There are times that I feel like I'm not a normal human being at all. That I'am extraordinary. Until this past few years, I've always having a dream. Or a nightmare. And on that dream, I'm always in the same place which is Forks City. It feels like I belong to this place. That's why I decided to be here.

I want to find out what's in here and why this place really look so familiar. I've decided to teached here in DVU as a calculus instructor. The moment I saw this university, I feel at home. There's so many questions in my head. Even my co- teachers are telling me that they remember someone so precious to them everytime they saw me.

But I never try to asked them who. Maybe they are just imagining things. I've started teaching calculus on engineering students and that's when I met Tyler Del Valle. He's one of my students. The first time I met that guy, I used to like his personality. He's smart and gorgeous just like me! Haha.

Maybe his parents did raised him well. But there's only problem about him. He's really bad when it comes to numbers. I wonder why he took up civil engineering at all. He's great in every subjects, except calculus. That's why I decided to help him passed my subject.

Every weekend, him and his friend Jeremy are always here in my house for tutorial. And every passing day, I think he's improving. Not that bad after all.

"Mr. Stanford, I think it's better if you joined us on a PTA meeting this afternoon." Mrs. Stewart said.

She's the head teacher of engineering department. The PTA meeting is about the upcoming educational tour of all civil engineering students for this school year.

"Sure, Mrs. Stewart. What I'm going to do then?" I said.

"Just share your opinion about the upcoming educational tour and proposed the budget needed for this event." She said.

"Okay. I'll do that." I said.

After lunch, all the parents of engineering students started to arrived. All the faculty teacher are already here in DVU gymnasium. Waiting for the parents to arrived. Being an instructor is not that easy though. You have so many things to do after teaching your students. But I'm starting to enjoyed it.

"Why does Mrs. Del Valle wasn't here yet?" Mrs. Stewart said.

"I don't know. Maybe she's busy on the pack house again. She's always like that. Focusing herself taking care of their pack since Mr. Del Valle's disappearing act." Ms. Dylan said.

Pack? Pack house? What are they talking about? Does Mrs. Del Valle a member of a gang of organized group?

"But Tyler said that his mom will attending the meeting this time." Mrs. Stewart said.

Oh. So— Mrs. Del Valle is Tyler's mom?

"Really? That's new. She used to stay in the pack house before and won't able to attend every meetings or any gathering here in DVU." Ms. Dylan said.