Chapter 41 ( He Left )

Cley's Pov:

"Damn!" I murmured.

All I want to do right now is to fall asleep but I can't even do that! I'm still mad at Berlyn. How dare her do that to me?

"What!? What did she really do? It's just a friendly hug, Cley. You're just over reacting." My inner wolf said that.

Tss. Friendly hug, huh? Even that's a friendly hug or intimate one, it's still the same! She allowed someone to touch her, period! I don't want to see her holding or touching someone except me!

Jeez! Am I really this possessive and over protective? Am I acting too much? I'm just hurt, okay. The moment I saw her embracing Vladimir, I can't stop myself to think stupid things between them.

I'm jealous, okay. What do you expect me to feel? I just saw my mate embracing someone else. Do you expect me to be happy with what I saw?

"But it's just a simple hug for pitty sake! There's so many meaning behind those hugs. I can understand your anger if you caught her kissing someone intensely or worst making love with someone but she's not!" My inner wolf scolded me.

Seriously? Why does he's taking Berlyn's side now? We're the one who being betrayed here, okay? Whatever! I'm still mad at her. That's all. I don't want to see her for now.

I'm still furious. I need to calm down first. I need to think properly. If tomorrow I'm already at ease, maybe we can talk. But don't expect me to say sorry to her. It's her fault, not mine.

I close my eyes and started to fall asleep. I'am already half asleep when I heard her voice calling me. Shit! Am I dreaming already?

"Cley!"

Shit! Why am I hearing her voice now? Am I crazy? I open my eyes abruptly. I almost jump when I saw her standing on the right side of my bed. Wait – is this for real? She's really here in my room? Why? What is she doing here? Why she's here?

"What are you doing here? How can you entered my room?" I said.

I'm only wearing a boxer shorts for pitty sake! Well, I'm glad that I forgot to take off my shorts coz I used to sleep naked since I'm just the only one here in my room every night.

I'm surprised. I didn't expect that she's going to showed up here. She's only wearing her pajamas and white t - shirt. Then I saw a luggage beside her. What? Why she have a luggage on her side?

Don't tell me her parents force her to leave their house? Did she do stupid things again that's why her parents suddenly pissed off and they argue that's why she decided to leave them? Tss. This nerd! She didn't use her hard again, huh?

"I'm going to stay here starting tonight." She said.

What the heck! She — she's going to live with me now? Oh my gosh! This is what I want, right?  Since we started love making that night, I asked her if she's ready to live with me since then, but she refused.

She said that she can't leave her parents yet. That she's going to finish her studies first and find a stable work before she agreed to live with me. Why she's telling me that she's going to live here now? After what happened a while ago?

No! I don't want her to live with me for now. I don't know if I'll be able to accept her as my Luna again. I'm still furious right now!

"Are you crazy? Leave me alone, okay. Go back to your parents! I don't need you here." I said.

"Really, Cley? You don't really need her? If I know, you really wanted to kiss her already and take her in your bed right now! Silly, man!"

My inner wolf again. Damn! He's not helping me at all, promise! He's always in favor of Berlyn. I thought his loyalty was with me, but I'm wrong. Their all the same! Their always betraying me! Tss.