Chapter 26 ( Reversed )

Berlyn's Pov:

"Berlyn, what exactly are we doing here?"

Leslie asked me with a little bit nervous on her voice. Who wouldn't? We are now standing in front of Forks Cemetery's gate where in the attacked happened yesterday.  It's almost nine o'clock in the evening.

I've already told them that we need to be here tonight, but I didn't tell them the exact reason. I mean, I'm ready to bait myself to that fucking vampires just to find out whose behind those attacked. But of course, I won't let that vampires hurt us. I'm ready to fight them if ever they attempt to attacked us.

"Were going to play hide and seek tonight." I said, just kidding aside, of course.

I saw Leslie's eyes widened while Roseshell was still confused. I don't know what Roseshell's thinking about. She's already like that, serious and silent since she arrived an hour ago. I think something's bothering her. I think she had a problem that she didn't know how to resolved.

"As in here?" Leslie said again. I laughed.

"Yeah. Here! What do you think, Roseshell?" I said.

"Huh!? Sure! No problem." Roseshell said. I glared at her. Why she looked so distracted and worried at the same time?

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure, Berlyn. I think I'am being hypnotized a while ago. I mean– you know me, right? I didn't talked about personal information to anyone I don't really know. Or to a total stranger? But a while ago, I don't know what happened to me coz everytime he's asking me something, I'm always answering him without hesitation." Roseshell said.

"What do you mean by that? And whose that person?" I asked.

"It's Vladimir! I remember he's looking into my eyes intensely and when I looked at him too, that's it! I think I'm being compelled by him." She said.

"Vladimir? You mean Cley's bestfriend? How did you met him?" I said.

Tss. That Vladimir! I knew it! I've already known that since she met that guy, everything about her started to changed! And how can he do that? That guy is bad for Roseshell! She didn't deserve that guy. That creature!

"He's staying on the pack house together with Cley and Andrei. And here's another bad news. They are going to study in DVU and– they are on our section too." She said.

What the heck! Those bastard? Their going to be our classmates too? As in for one year!? Seriously? Even for a minute, I can't stand the presence of that bastard. And then I will be able to see him five days a week? Nice! So nice!

I think this is going to be a hard year for me. And chaotic too. I thought Abby and her squad are the only problem I'm going to faced everyday in school. Now, those bastard too? Great! Just great!

"Meaning to say, Andrei will be our classmate too? That weird guy!? Oh my! I want to dropped out now. Can I transfer school then?" Leslie said.

With a frowning expression, we both walked towards Forks Cemetery gate. There's no any guard whose on duty tonight, I think. Who should be wanted to work in here after what happened yesterday? When I open the gate, the creeping sound was heared all over the place.

"Are you sure about this, Berlyn?" Roseshell said.

Now she's back in reality. She really looked like Leslie now whose nervously following me. Tss. These two was acting liked a scared human being! Did they ever forgot that they are both werewolves here? And Roseshell was a warrior for pitty sake!