Chapter 48 ( Fabulous and Pretty)

Leslie's Pov:

"Where am I?"

I asked myself the moment I opened my eyes. My head was aching and I'm a little bit dizzy. I look at my surroundings. It's so dark in here. I tried to get up but my whole body was trembling. Shit! What happened to me? Then I remember.

I was in Maurice Berlemont Gymnasium, coz were having a fashion show there to showcase and launched our new designs of fancy clothes, bags and accessories for this month. The fashion show during was doing great before that sudden blast happend in the middle of the platform.

Due it's strong impact, the whole place was ruined and all the guest started to panicked. Half of those models, designers and special guest become a casualties. I don't know what to do that time. I'm just lucky that I'am on the ladies comfort room when the bombing occured.

One thing is for sure. The Maurice Berlemont was under attack by those terrorist group or anyone related in terrorism. I don't know what's their reason exactly. All I'am thinking that time was to escape the place.  I hurriedly get out of the bathroom and find my way out to the exit.

I heard everyone screaming but I can't do anything about it. After the bombing, I heard continuous sound of high calibers of firearms and ammunition. Shit! I hate bullets! Even if it's an ordinary bullets or silver bullet. If I got shot— I'm dead!

I can't transform as a werewolf here! I'm not that strong just like Berlyn, Cley and Andrei! I'm a half human and half werewolf. I'am weaker than the Omega for pity sake! I don't even know how to fight for my life either in human feature or in my werewolf form!

If in terms of fashion industry, I know I can guarantee a better fight. But with bullets and bombs? Damn it I'm sure I'm going to die! And I don't want to get killed! What about Andrei? He's going to suffer and get depressed or worst he's going to be rogue! He's going to suffer if his fabulous mate died just like that.

Tss. Seriously, Leslie? Pretty and fabulous, huh? Then let's see if that fabulous and pretty face of yours can save you! I'am walking faster heading through the exit when one of those ugly goons showed up in front of me with an M16 rifle on his hands. Darn! I'm dead.

"Hey, you! Stop right there." I heard his creepy voice. Shit! I'm shivering right now. What am I gonna do?

"A- are you t- talking to me?" I asked with a shaky voice.

That ugly goons grinned. Oh my gosh! Why do I feel like he's not just an ugly goons but a maniac and sex starved too? I simply look on my dress. Shit! Why did I ever wear this tight and sexy dress for tonight's event? That bastard was looking at me like I'm already naked!

"Who else? Come here. You're coming with us. I'm sure were going to enjoy your company." He said boldly.

This fucking ugly bastard! Don't you ever try, idiot! I know I'm not that strong, but I can still shifted as a werewolf. I'm going to tear you apart of you ever try to assault me. This pretty face and perfect body belongs to Andrei only. Got it!? I need to made a perfect plan to escape. Think properly, Leslie. Think.

Use your head this time if you wanted to survive. But before my mind totally functioned, I feel that dirty hands of that goons on my forearm, squeezing me tightly while his rifle was pointing on my side waist.

"Don't you ever try to move or I will shoot you!" He said.

I nodded all of a sudden. Obey first, Leslie. Just go with the flow at this moment. Once you have a chance to find a way to break free, grab it right away. But right now, be a good follower first. I reminded myself. He drag me outside the gymnasium and pushed me inside the mini van where his allies are already waiting.