Chapter 36 ( Fight Song )

Abby's Pov:

I was in the forest that day. I decided to try Vladimir's way of living. Well, that older brother of mine was trying to live as a lawful vampire now! Tss. I don't know how he handle to drink animals blood instead of human blood.

For me, human blood is the best. Most specially if it is fresh from a warmed body. I didn't even try to drink animal blood at all. I'm not used to it. It look so disgusting and it makes you weak. While human blood keep us strong and makes me look younger than before.

But when Cley and I talked about the killing incident that happened on his pack, and he asked me if I'am the one behind it, I realized that – I'am really that bad? Well, honestly, I don't like being like this. Like this blood sucker creature.

If I choose to live my whole life, I will definitely choose to live as a normal human being. You know, no super powers. No craving for blood. You can live freely and nothing to worry about your existence. I just want to enjoy my life to the fullest.

To experience having a normal life, normal friends and someone who can love me the way I'am without hesitations and inhibitions. That kind of love was the one I've been searching for my entire existence.

I thought I've already found it with Cley, but sad to say, I didn't. Yeah, I really love Cley. I really do. But he didn't feel the same way towards me. And that's because of Berlyn. That ugly nerd! I don't know why Cley really love her.

Maybe because of their mate bond or Berlyn was really destined for him. I really hate that nerd! Everytime I saw her, all I really wanted to do was ruined her lives.  Just like what I felt when Cley rejected me when I confessed my feelings for him.

I'am totally hurt and broken that's why I always making a prank on Berlyn. Yeah, I'm the wrecker of their almost a perfect love story! I'm not that bad. I just can't help it everytime I realized that Cley wouldn't be able to notice me because of her.

Life is really unfair, right? What did I do wrong? Why does everyone I treasured always ended up leaving me? Is it because I'm horrible? Because I killed human just to satisfy my cravings for blood? But if I didn't do it, I'm going to died too.

And then, Vlad advise me to start being nice and rightful even for once. He said that maybe if I change myself, my living habits, I can find someone who can love me just the way I'am.

Just like how Edward met and fall in love with Bella. Like how Elena fall in love with Damon no matter how toxic and bad he is. I want to experience that kind of love even for once.

That's why here I'am, in the middle of the forest, searching for the perfect meal for me. I'am slowly following that deer. That animal was going to be my dinner for today. I've already reach the waterfalls.

I saw that deer drinking water. Yeah, that's right. Drink thoroughly so that if I sucked your blood, it's not sticky at all! I'am walking on the direction of that animal when someone showed up in front of me.

I saw that the deer I've been watching was suddenly run faster this time. Shit! Damn this stupid creature!

"Hey, you! Can't you see that I'm in the middle of hunting? Why you suddenly showed up? You wanted to die, huh?" I said furiously.

Well, this man was a vampire too. And good looking also. But– who is he exactly? What is he doing here? Don't tell me he's hunting for food also? I look at him and he's staring at me as if we known each other for so long. Tss. Feeling close?

"What are you looking at?" I hissed.

"Aleysha!?"

That's the only word he muttered while staring at me. What is he talking about exactly? Did he just called me Aleysha? What a crazy vampire! Do I look like having a twin sister named Aleysha? I'm the only daughter, okay! This creature!