Chapter 20 ( Jealousy Part 2 )

Cley's Pov:

I don't know what I'am feeling right now, after I saw that woman. What was her name again? Oh, yeah. Vladimir called her Somer while Abby called her Berlyn.

The moment I saw her on the parking lot behind us, while Abby's kissing me, well, I kissed her back but she's the one who initiated it, okay? I don't even understand myself why I agree with Abby to give it a try. I mean, to dated her when I know that she's not the one for me.

Is it because she's keep on seducing me? She's keep on insisting that she like me that much. Even Vladimir was convincing me to give it a try. So, that's what I did!

But when I saw that woman, Im suddenly felt guilty and I dont know why I feel that way. Everytime she's looking at me, it feels like she's in pain or something.

She had this effect on me that I can't resist. Even I'm with Abby all the time, I keep on looking at her the way she didn't noticed. It feels like I've known her before but I don't remember how, why, when or where. She's bothering me, for pitty sake!

She even talked to me through link and I know that there's something on her that that I want to know. She even told me that she's my mate.

How is it possible while she's with Vladimir in the first place? I think she's crazy! And then, when I'am on a cottage with Abby, changing my clothes, I heard her again cursing me. What does she said? I tried to remember. Oh, it looks like–.

"Don't you dare do stupid things like that, Cley! Or else I will never forgive you, ever! I swear! No matter what your reason is, I won't accept that."

She really have the guts to tell me that, as if she's my long – lost girlfriend! What is she up to? Is she trying to hooked up with Vladimir and then flirting with me at the same time?

She's crazy! And I hate that idea. I don't know why I want to pushed her away from Vladimir. I'm acting so weird. And I can't explain why. I don't remember her, but theres something that keep on telling me to approach her and be by her side. 

Am I crazy too? I think I'am! I looked at her direction again. She's now helping Vladimir to prepared our lunch. I know Vladimir liked her, but I doubt it she feel the same way. It looks like she's just acting when Vladimir's around.

What is she up to? Why she wasn't afraid of us, after all? Well, I know she's a werewolf, coz she knows how to link and I can smell her. Speaking of her smell! There's something on her scent that makes my heart fluttered.

I know I've already smelled her scent before. But why I can't remember the details behind it? What if she really known me? What if I'am the one whose behind that pain and agony on her eyes? And why do I care too much?

I need to find out why. I won't let it slip away. I think I need to talk to her. But how? Abby was always clinging to me all the time. She didn't even allow me to hang out with Vladimir and Berlyn. And that maked me more curious.

Why? Why do I have this strange feelings that everything was wrong? That this is all a lie and the truth was far behind me? There's only way to find out. I need to maked my own way to talked to her.

"Cley, there's something wrong? You looked so worried. Care to tell me why?" Abby said. We were on a white sand right now.

"Can I asked you a question?" I said.

"Of course! About what?" She said while smiling at me.

"Do I known that woman?"

I said directly pointing on Berlyn's direction. Abby didn't respond for a while. She feel alarmed by my question. I knew it!