Chapter 43 ( Intruders )

Vladimir's Pov:

It's been a month since I left the Fork City and decided to stay on our kingdom for good. The moment Christoff called me and informed that the kingdom was being invade by witch and vampire hunters, I'm really worried about the safety of our race.

As a king of vampire race, it's my responsibility to take care of them and to make sure that their safety was beyond my control. I don't want to leave the pack house that time but I don't have a choice. I don't want to leave without her, but she already made a decision.

I asked her if she wanted to come with me but she refused to leave. Of course, what should I expect to a werewolf like her? Her loyalty was with her race, after all. Atleast, I'll make an effort to take her with me. She's the one who refused not mine.

Maybe I'm not that important to her. Maybe she can really live without me. I'm just the only one whose thinking that were possible to be together. But I was wrong. I'am nothing for her. Just a psychotic vampire like what she said.

Damn this stupid heart of mine! Should I ripped it out so that it stop from beating everytime I think about her? Since I came back here in New York, my old routine repeated again. Woman was come and go. I'm glad for what I can get from them but I'm not satisfied and complete at all.

The moment I'm alone in my room and private office, I can't stop myself thinking about that werewolf. And this is crazy! I'm always wondering if I ever cross her mind just like how she invade my thoughts every moment? Coz for me, it's always happened all the time!

It's unfair, I think. The moment she said "no" to my offer, I think everything fall apart. I almost think that what if I abduct her that time and force her to go with me. Atleast were still together here, right? But I didn't do it coz that's not what she wanted. But I almost tempted to do that, really!

A week after I leave Fork City, Abby and her hybrids lover — what's his name again? Oh — that Alexander followed me here. I don't have a choice but to accept that hybrid inside my kingdom. Even I refused, Abby will surely find her way to take that hybrid no matter what.

Jeez! She's really madly in love with that hybrid! So disgusting. Like how disgusting I'am for falling in love with that werewolf! Abby and I was really the same in terms of love, I think. But atleast, Abby was already with her lover or whatever she called him.

Unlike me. I think I should stop dreaming that someday she will just showed up out of nowhere and tell me that she's already willing to be with me! That's absurd, I think. And really impossible to happen.

I'd better enjoy myself than to stress out thinking someone whose not going to be mine. Maybe I should start finding the rightful queen this time. And force to install on this tough heart of mine that she will never be my queen no matter what I do! 

"Vlad! My gosh, you're here! Did your dumb guard informed you already?"

Out of nowhere, Abby showed up on my private office. What is it this time, Abby?

"About what?" I asked.

"Your dumb guard on the front gate let an intruders to enter our premise!" Abby said hysterically.

What!? There's an intruders inside our kingdom? Damn it! Those stupid guards!

"Where's those intruder now?" I asked.

"Where else? Of course in the dungeon and being tortured by your men!" Abby said.

I sighed when she said that. Atleast the intruders was being punished already. Physical punishment is not enough I think. They better killed those intruders right away! That's our rules here. The moment someone enter our premises forcefully, their going to be tortured or kill them instantly.