Chapter 44 ( Pregnancy Issues )

Berlyn's Pov:

Five years already past. There's so many occurrence through those years. Vladimir and Roseshell decided to live together in New York. Roseshell became Vladimir's queen and already have their first born prince named Claus. He's so adorable and charming just like his dad. I'm dying to see them again.

Andrei and Leslie still staying on the pack house but most of the time, Leslie was travelling back and forth from Forks to Paris, France due to her fashion show and managing her own boutique in Paris. She became a top model and a fashion designer of her in demand personal collections like personalized designers bag, shoes, gowns and under garments.

Although Andrei wasn't always on Leslie's side everytime she leaves Forks, I know that their moral support for each other was still there. One hundred percent. Andrei was already a successful entrepreneur since he graduated business management. He's ability in finance and managing different kinds of businesses was a great help on the whole pack.

It enhances the profit and capital of packs net worth that helps all the pack members lived comfortably inside the pack house. Although Andrei and Leslie don't have a child yet, I'm sure that one of this days, their going to have one too.

Sometimes, I get jealous on Roseshell. She already had everything. She's so lucky to have Vladimir as her king. Vladimir gave everything to her and I know that she didn't need to ask for more coz she's already contented on her life now. I'm not saying that I envy her. Just a little bit.

And of course, I'am happy and contented with Cley too. Were together for almost five years now. Were still the same. Nothing has changed between us. Our bond was getting stronger every single day but— I know there's still a missing piece between us.

I know that were not totally complete yet. And I know what's we missed. I really wanted to gave him a successor. The one we can called our own. The one who can complete our lives and union. The one we can taking care of until we both lived. That's what I envy about Roseshell.

I remember when Roseshell told me that they didn't planned yet to have they're first born. Vladimir and her was still enjoying each other's company but Claus came unexpectedly and that changed their life for the better. Who wouldn't? Claus was really adorable and charming. Claus strengthen the bond between them.

And Claus really completed their lives. That's what I wanted to happen between me and Cley. But for almost five years of trying to make our own precious little one, we didn't succeeded. We already consulted the pack doctors if there's a problem between us that's why we can't produce an offspring but the pack doctor said that were both healthy and capable to produce our own.

I don't get the point. Are we not compatible that's why we can't reproduce? We undergo different kinds of examinations about this. Until one day, the pack doctor's find out the reason behind all this. That the reason why we can't produce is that my cell is more stronger than Cley's cells. Before our cells United and combined, the cells contradict with each other that's why they didn't unite as one.

The pack doctors explanation about this is that— because I'm a hybrid  I'am stronger and powerful than Cley. And because Cley was an Alpha, his body can't accept that I over powered him that's why our cells was against with each other. We asked the pack doctor if there's a possibility to end this problem and he suggested one thing. Cley needed to be reborn as a hybrid.

He said that if we're both hybrid, the chance was too high but if Cley remained as a werewolf, then we better accept the fact that were not going to have a successor no matter what we do. I really wanted to have a puffs. Cley too. But we don't want to take a risk about Cley's safety. His safety is more important. I don't want to lose him.