Chapter 02

A/N

Hshshs so apparently I got my willpower back

enjoy the second chap ;)

___________

Hi, Mina! :)

I know this is a big day for you, and I know you must have been tired with all the moving

But... :(((((((

Sana is reaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy sorry because today is Sana's heat day! :((((((

Sana is really excited to meet Mina but Sana has to be alone in heat :(((((((((((((((

HONTOU NI GOMENASAII

Sana's heat will end tonight around 78910? Sana's sorry but Mina has to rest somewhere else for the afternoon :(((((((((((((((((((((

Mina can call Park Jihyo @ +650xxxxxxx

She's in the Alpha dorm no. 161. She's Sana's best friend. Don't worry bcuz Jihyo is a Low Alpha so she won't do anything strange to Mina :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sana is so sorry for the inconvenience. Sana hope Mina will forgive Sana for this :((((((

Sana will make it up to Mina by taking Mina around the institution and buy Mina ice cream tomorrow <3

___________

.

.

.

"She wrote like she's fucking retarded."

No. Sana's not retarded. Or at least, Mina does not want to jump into that conclusion about her new roommate's mental capacity. They haven't even met each other, for God sake.

(but this girl in front of her said that so casually Mina almost believe her)

"So you're Mina?" Mina looks up at the gentle voice from the bed across hers. She meets eyes with a beautiful girl with her long wavy hair highlighted in purple, wearing an unbuttoned loose white shirt and a black tank top underneath, with tight denim shorts, laying sideways on her bed with her head propped on her hand as if she's modeling for a painting.

Mina wasn't meaning to be rude, but she can't help but eyed the girl with jealousy in her heart. She is the one who is an Omega, for God sake, why is this Alpha hotter and definitely better developed than her?

"Mina?"

Mina stutters when the girl across her raises her eyebrows, questioning Mina's stretched silence. "I- yes, I'm Mina. Nice to meet you, Jihyo."

Jihyo-Park Jihyo, the girl Sana told her to contact-smiles at her. Mina's relieved when Jihyo seemingly doesn't notice her leer, and she can't help but smile back, especially with how adorable Jihyo's eyes light up when Mina answers her smile. The Alpha shifts until she's sitting up on her bed, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Hey, don't be so nervous around me," Jihyo grins, noticing the way Mina's eyes flicker and the way she fiddles with her fingers. "Sana had written it in her note. I'm a Low Alpha. You don't have to worry."

There are questions forming inside Mina's mind.

Low Alpha? This is the first time Mina ever heard about that particular rank. What even is a Low Alpha? What made Jihyo categorized as something Low?

(Mina cringes. That's a bit harsh)

But if both Sana and Jihyo told her not to worry, Mina decides she will try to trust her new companions and try to relax. After all, Jihyo's been doing nothing but rolling around on her bed since the moment Mina came. And she smells like... caramel? How does an Alpha smell like something an Omega would smell?