Chapter 05

A/N

TW for noncon, sexual assault, long-ass chapter because I ain't gonna crop it

Read on your own risk, but still, enjoy it nonetheless

Tell me your thoughts and wishes ;)

Love you all mwah :*

.

.

.

______

Seoul Institute High School, South Korea

Past

Being infamous as a clumsy person, Sana has had her share of embarrassing moments throughout her life. Try to ask Momo, her best friend even before they both moved to Korea, and you will get some delicious, epic retelling of her every failure, accompanied by the Zeta's erratic laugh.

Though, Sana wouldn't be that worried because Momo isn't willing to talk to that many people, anyway.

But now, Sana feels like she wants to either bury herself, or to move out again from Korea leaving this rotten school and rotten students behind after she, quite amazingly, tripped over nothing straight to a flower bush at the high school back garden. It wouldn't be that bad if only she's alone. If only, because there's a tall, beautiful, flawless girl sitting on the lone bench, silently munching on her sandwich with her eyes trained on the fallen figure.

Sana mourns. She was only intending to spend some quality me-time alone in the supposedly isolated part of the school, the place she alone knows about the existence. It's always been like that for the past year, her coming here alone in almost every recess (almost, because she won't come when one of her friends dragged her somewhere else), enjoying the flowers and the bird noises, far away from the toxicity of the students here. There would usually no one aside from her here, and Sana had already declared this place as her safe haven in school hours.

Of course, she would be surprised when she came here, finding another person already occupying her usual spot. In haste, Sana turns on her heels, unwilling to confront another person yet only to trip on her own legs when she was about to run away.

And now, here she is, face flat on the flower bushes, despairing her fate as the stranger looks upon her in curiosity.

Then a snap, of a picture being taken by a camera.

Sana wants to die.

This is it, the exact moment of her already doomed life being doomed for the second time. As if it's not enough of a torture for her having to endure flirtatious Alphas and spiteful Omegas every day (and even more so when she has her heat). Now this, fallen right in front of a beautiful-girl-of-a-stranger who took her picture. She's sure as hell tomorrow that image will be all over the school and people would call her not only as a whore but an inept whore.

How fantastic.

So she groans, burying her face further into the soil in an attempt not to show her face to the stranger. Even if it's quite futile, for her scent had been known by every single being who has a nose in this whole school. She thought it would be best to stay that way until the stranger leaves, but then there are light footsteps approaching her, followed by a gentle yank on her collar that pulls her to her feet. She hangs her head low in fear of meeting the girl's eyes and being spat on the face (or being insulted, that would feel at least a bit better) but a slender finger touches her chin and forces her to lift her head.

Her legs feel like jellies the moment her brown orbs collided with the near black irises. In between the cloud of fear, Sana could see how much of a beauty this girl is. She hadn't seen the girl's face clearly before she tripped and she swears she might be in heaven already by how much of a goddess this girl looks like. This girl is taller than her even if it's not by much, black hair cascading elegantly, expression void with her cold, firm eyes boring into Sana's frightened ones. This girl exudes power (at least, more power than her) and Sana's first instinct is either to moan or to bare her neck in submission, but she pushes her instinct down to not further embarrass herself in front of the girl.