Chapter 08

A/N

Sorry for the long wait XD

Really, writer block sucks TT.TT (especially when new ideas just keep jumping out smh)

Enjoy this chap and do tell me your thoughts, cheers! ;)

.

.

.

.

.

No one would ever predict that Tzuyu would approach Mina on her major at the end of the month. The tall Taiwanese is content in leaning against the wall, patiently waiting for the lecture to end. Her eyes are closed with her arms crossing over each other, earphone plugged to her ears as she waits until the lecture hall door opens, until she smells the familiar jasmine scent along with a salty floral scent.

"Tzuyu?"

The Gamma takes off her earphones when Mina addresses her. The Pure-bred Omega is tilting her head, seemingly surprised and confused by Tzuyu's unusual action. Eunha, too, seemingly surprised by her appearance.

"Why are you here?" Mina asks as the Gamma stares at her silently. For all she knows, Tzuyu is majoring in photography so it's quite a stretch if she came to literature major for her major-related business.

"Jihyo-unnie is moody."

Mina knits her eyebrows. "Excuse me but Jihyo is what?"

"Exam," the girl continues, fixing her bag straps that are sliding down her shoulders. "Don't disturb her."

It takes Mina a few seconds to understand. "Ah– oh my God, just tell me clearly next time. Alright, I won't go to your room. You're going to Sana, right? Have you brought everything? There are sausages and nuggets in the fridge in case you need more food. Don't be shy to contact me if you need anything else."

Listening to Mina's lengthy ramble, Tzuyu only nods. Despite looking so lost all the times, she's actually listening intently and she shakes her head once Mina finishes. "No need. It's all good."

"Oh, okay," Mina breathes out in relief. "Alright, then. See you tomorrow?"

Tzuyu waves at Mina and Eunha. "Bye bye."

The Gamma then turn on her heels and leaves. Once Tzuyu is out of their vision, Eunha nudges Mina on the elbow. "What was that for?"

"Sana's in heat," Mina shrugs. "I'm evacuating for the night."

"She doesn't use the heat room?"

The Japanese shakes her head. "No. We both never use the heat room. It feels better and safer spending our heat inside our own dorm room. Between the two of us, the one staying at the heat room is always the one not having the heat."

"I totally get it," Eunha responds with a giggle, recalling her own heats that she had spent along her dorm life. "Yerin and I do that, too. But you'll still sleep there for the night?"

"Well, usually I stay with Jihyo until the curfew, and then I go there," sighing, Mina fixes her bag strap when it slides down from her shoulders. "But if Jihyo is not in the mood, I don't think I can disturb her. She already has a lot going on in her mind."

"Ah, I see," the other Pure-bred hums in understanding. "Being a dean and a student representative is frustrating. Yerimmie ran off to my room three days ago because Joohyun kinda went crazy."

"Strong girls, they are."

"Agree."

The two continue their walk on the Literature major halls, now silent due to most students already back to their own dorm or doing whatever. All the way back to the dorms, Mina is content enough listening to Eunha talking about everything in general. Eunha might look calm and collected on the first sight, but she's such a cute little chatterbox once you know her better.