Chapter 06

A/N

I don't know what I'm doing

The second part of the fic is me being...??? while the third is me getting high

To be honest I don't feel that proud of this chapter, I'll (might, maybe, probably, tiny chance of doing that) edit it again later

Please do enjoy and tell me your thoughts! <3

.

.

.

If there's one thing that can soothe Mina's wildly beating heart now is that of the sakura tree that provides its shade upon her. Today is Friday, and as promised by Sana before her heat even started two days ago, they are currently lounging around in the small garden between the three dorms. Sana is laying sideways on the bench enjoying the warm breeze while Mina is sitting with her back ramrod straight, fiddling with her fingers watching the flowers in full bloom.

"You look jittery."

Mina almost falls down from her seat at the light voice from beside her. She turns her head, finding Sana propping herself on her shoulders raising her eyebrow, and sighs.

"I don't know," the Pure-bred Omega swallows heavily. "I just... I don't know."

Sana rolls her eyes in amusement. "Momoring won't bite, you know. Literally or figuratively."

"It's not like that," Mina pouts and Sana giggles. "You said that she dislikes being around Omegas. I am an Omega. What if she dislikes me?"

"Well, in her defense, she dislikes Omegas who crave for her attention," Sana answers lightly as she stretches and purrs, reminding Mina of the Omega's dorm resident cat that showed up on their door this morning. "Omegas who are not, she's fine. You know she's pretty close to Kim Yongsun? That loud, mated Omega from room 381? They both are med studs and Momoring said she's a fun girl to be around."

Mina nods, tucking the neatly folded jacket close to her chest. Sana had helped her laundered the jacket when she has her heat and now it smells less like Momo and more like Mina. Thanks to Sana who decided that it's better to pour Mina's fabric softener because she said that Momo doesn't like being wrapped in her scent.

"She'll be fine, trust me," the Iota continues when Mina doesn't seem to be eased by her words earlier. "As long as you won't drape yourself to her, she'll be fine."

I wish I won't

Mina clears her throat. "By the way, Jeong sai– Jeongyeon-unnie said that she's going with us?"

Sana raises her thumbs. "Yup. Momoring said the Pure-breds haven't gotten the chance to tour her around so she offered her to go with us. See? Relax! You have your sister with you!"

That exclamation tugs a smile on Mina's face and she tilts her head. "I see that you guys and the Pure-bred Alphas are all in a good relationship?"

Giggling again, Sana pushes herself off of the bench. She slings an arm over Mina's shoulders to pull her closer. "It's as Chaenggie had said before, the Pure-bred Alphas are all basically Jihyo's pets. Well, actually most of the female Alphas are. They were once in the same basketball team, after all."

Mina whips her head in surprise. "Jihyo plays basketball?"

"Used to," Sana raises her index finger. "Besides, she was the manager. But things happen and... well, let's just say that she's a bit hesitant in returning to the court."

The Pure-bred Omega almost opens her mouth to ask before she reminds herself not to. She doesn't know why she becomes talkative and overall full of curiosity since she met Sana and the others. Sometimes she feels like she's nosing into their life too much. Though, she has to admit, Sana has that aura that soothes and makes people quickly feel comfortable being with her.