Chapter 07

A/N

Please enjoy this mess of a chap :"D

.

.

.

"Are you Myoui Mina?"

Just after the tiring P.E session ends, a petite, raven-haired girl with a sharp stare approaches Mina on her bench as she tidies up her belongings. The Pure-bred Omega looks up to the girl, nodding while throwing a smile to the girl who smells like honey. The girl exudes confidence that makes Mina feels like submitting to her despite her rank as a fellow Pure-bred Omega.

"It is me, yes, hello," Mina temporarily stops her activity to fully face the girl. "And you are?"

The girl sits down beside Mina, offering her hand. "Bae Joohyun. I'm the dean of the Omega dorm."

Accepting Joohyun's handshake, Mina politely nods again at the girl who now wears a small smile on her lips. "Nice to meet you, Joohyun-sshi."

"I'll cut to the chase," Joohyun clears her throat and Mina freezes with chills running down her spines. Did she do anything wrong? Joohyun is the dean of the dorm and even if they had only met officially now, maybe Mina had done something wrong in this past two weeks of staying? Did she break a rule?

The raven slides her bag down to the bench before she continues. "Momo told me you're joining the dance club?"

Silence.

Joohyun raises her eyebrow.

Mina blinks. "Um... ah, yes, I do!"

She didn't notice before, but there was a slight worry in Joohyun's neutral expression before she confirms her question. That same worry had dissipated now, turning into that of relief and happiness as Joohyun exhales.

"Oh, I'm so happy. It's been years since another Omega joins the club. I've been so lonely between all those Alphas. I hope we can work together, Mina-sshi," Joohyun smiles wider and her eyes crinkle adorably.

Mina lets go of her breath she had kept before. Joohyun made her nervous, yet her warm tone and her friendly approach ease Mina up considerably. She nods vigorously in gratitude over the other Omega's acceptance.

"Wait, all the other members are Alphas?"

Joohyun nods. "Well, you know Seul and Mo. Eunbi and Lisa are normal Alphas while Hyoyeon-sunbaenim is another Pure-bred. They are fun and respectful but they can be a handful at times."

"I see," sensing that Joohyun seemingly won't go away in the near time, Mina decides to continue picking up her stuff and let the raven waits beside her.

They are two of the few last Omegas staying behind in the gymnasium after the P.E. Mina is late because she misplaced her uniform and she had to search all around the gym before she showers. Joohyun probably just wanted to greet her but ends up waiting for her, though Mina is extremely grateful for the company. She had lost Sana and Dahyun since the very first start of the session while Eunha is nowhere to be found. She believes Eunha is hanging around her other Omega friends Yerin and Umji, who Eunha had introduced to her earlier this week.

The previously silent gym is starting to become noisy as the groups of Alphas and male Betas stroll into the gym, stretching a bit while talking loudly to each other in preparation for a game. Different from the Omegas' session which was simple gymnastics, the Alphas and the male Betas are going to play a game of futsal, divided into multiple teams to play on their similarly multiple futsal courts.

"Are you done?" Joohyun asks with that soft voice of hers and Mina nods, slinging her bag to her shoulders. "Are you going to leave?"

Mina tilts her head. "Yes, why? Are you staying?"