Chapter 09

A/N

Just a head up : Pure-bred Alphas are Pure-bred Chaos

Enjoy and tell me your thoughts ;)

I love you all! XD

.

.

.

.

.

It's quite a quiet Saturday afternoon for Mina when Hyoyeon got bored and simply took her pupil for lunch. Hyoyeon just said that she had just gotten her paycheck from the institution and was not in the mood to dance so she took them out. It went as normal as their regular gathering–Eunbi and Lisa bickering or flirting here and there, Joohyun scolding them, Seulgi looking so confused and Momo who simply watches from the side.

The older Pure-bred Alpha had led them outside the institution area to a small diner she found lovely. The members of the dance club found the diner lovely as well, because at the end of their short outings, Hyoyeon sighed as she stared to her nearly empty wallet.

Mina hopes that Hyoyeon didn't bring all her money there.

Now, they are simply walking together back to the institution, Mina squeezed between all the Alpha-kins alongside Joohyun because Hyoyeon said it's better that way. She appreciates her mentor greatly because she's sure she catches some Alphas along the road glancing for longer than appropriate at her and Joohyun, but do nothing due to the large number of (loud as fuck) Alphas around them.

That, and Momo's semi-hostile scent veiling all of them. The Zeta always looking so lax and casual but her subtle way of protecting both her and Joohyun makes Mina swoon sometimes (cough–all the time–cough).

"By the way, girls," Hyoyeon suddenly says when their distance with the college's main gate is not that far away. "So I heard a few things about the annual winter festival at the high school. It will be after the Christmas-new year break, as usual, and there are rumors that they will invite us again to perform at the venue. If–and I mean if, we do get asked to perform, are you girls okay with staying back at the break? I won't pressure y'all to stay, of course, we can just simply choose the right song and arrangements even if only one of you stays."

Momo is the first to answer. "I'll stay. It's not like I ever return to Japan aside from semester break."

Eunbi, Lisa and Seulgi follow suit with similar responses. Joohyun sighs sadly, though, saying that her parents require her to attend a Christmas event with a family business partner. The Bae Enterprise is one of the leading company in South Korea, so it's expected for the owner of the company to have some celebratory event of some sort. As their only daughter, Joohyun sure is required to attend.

"What about you, Mina?" Hyoyeon addresses the last member who is patting her fellow Omega's back, trying to comfort her because Joohyun seems so disappointed in not being able to join the performance. "Can you stay at the dorm?"

Mina thinks for a while. She tries to recall whether her parents or Jeongyeon's parents have any schedule for Christmas but she finds none. She's fairly sure that her parents are going to be away for the entire December so she nods. "I'll stay. I have nothing to do at home."

"Well, that's great to hear," the blonde woman smiles before turning to Joohyun, slinging her arms across her shoulder and pats her head. "Hey, it's fine, Hyun. We still don't know for sure if we'll actually perform, but even if we do, we also have the summer festival to look forward to."

This gets Joohyun to smile, thankfully, and the petite Pure-bred Omega nods as she hugs Hyoyeon tightly. "Alright, unnie. Thank you very much."

That particular topic ends with a pat to Joohyun's head and Seulgi's wail for Hyoyeon not to hug her girlfriend. Hyoyeon still hugs Joohyun once just for the sake of annoying Seulgi, earning herself an adorable pout plus a playful slap to her arm. The short walk thus filled with random convos on everyone else's side and a fond silence on Mina's side.