Chapter 10

A/N

Finish this just in time! XD

24-03-2019

Happy birthday Minari! Wish you all the best for your birthday, our penguin! <3

(coughandgiveusMimocontentpleasecough)

Anyhow, enjoy the chap and tell me about your thoughts! XD

Warning : Rated-M

.

.

.

.

.

It's such a pleasant afternoon on such a pleasant day. The breeze is blowing, the leaves falling, the sun shining its warmth on the ending days of autumn.

It's such a pity that the pleasant afternoon is ruined by the sound of an explosion.

BOOM.

"Goddammit, Sana!"

Coughing her lungs out, Mina escapes her shared dorm-room with the Iota as greyish smoke follows her steps. Not long after her is Sana, also coughing quite violently, hands waving around to clear the air around her from the smoke coming from their kitchen. The two girls are still busy inhaling fresh air when another Pure-bred Omega girl appears from within the smoke, black soot covering her face and her bob-cut hair. The girl's face is full of remorse as she watches her two friends dying in front of her.

"Holy shit, Eunha!" Sana barks to the girl once she passed her critical state. "What did you do?! I averted my attention from you for a split second and you blew my kitchen away!"

Eunha pouts as she stomps her feet to the ground adorably. Well, less adorable now that she had just destroyed Mina's kitchen. "You said I should put the batter to the microwave! So I put it inside the microwave!"

"With the plastic bowl?! Oh my God, you were supposed to put it on the baking sheet first!"

"You didn't tell me that! How could I know you–"

As the two girls continue on bickering and seemingly on the verge of pulling each other's hair, Mina stands on the side with extreme disappointment, though she's also a bit relieved by the fact that her room is not on fire by now. She peeks inside her room to find it covered with smoke. The Pure-bred Omega stares forlornly at her stuff which now surely smells like toast.

The commotion catches other Omegas' attention, as some of the doors along the hallway are now open showing the faces of their occupant. Some simply shrug and return to their activity from before, some keep on watching the drama unfolds while some (the responsible ones) approach the three girls before they start fighting.

"What is happening here?"

Mina turns as a familiar voice resounds from behind her, finding Joohyun and her dorm-mate Yerim walking toward her. Joohyun looks so tired just by recognizing who is the one responsible for the ruckus. The raven stops beside Mina to cross her arms over her chest.

Without needing further instruction, Mina starts to explain. "Eunha asked Sana to teach her how to bake, because apparently, Sowon's birthday is near. Though as you can see, Eunha is... incompetent and... well. This happens."

Joohyun groans as she massages her temple while Yerim shakes her head beside her. "I wasn't the one responsible but I'm really sorry for you, Mina. I'll take care of these two. Please have a refugee somewhere else."

"Yeah, thanks so much, Hyun," Mina unlocks her phone to see that it's only half past three at the afternoon and the girl sighs heavily. "Please tell them to clean everything. I don't want to come back to a room reeks of ash."