Chapter 13

A/N

I don't know shit about vocal hahaha thanks Kpopvocalanalysis

And this chapter is fullblown WenHyo lmao I'm sorry

Rate M for... y'know what is it

Is this rough? I think it's a bit rough but I'm still too soft akakak

Please enjoy this chappie ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

I love y'all :*

.

.

.

.

.

Jihyo thinks, by all those years she spent living alongside Seungwan, that she knows absolutely everything about her dearest best friend.

One fact she knows is that the Pure-bred Alpha might sometimes space out in the middle of doing anything, lost within the seas of her own thoughts. That is both her strength and weakness, as her thorough thinking had proven its usefulness throughout her life yet also makes her overthinks even the slightest of matter.

And yet, Seungwan rarely takes this long to search for her muse in the bathroom.

Squirming on her seat, Jihyo takes another worried glance at the clock. It's been more than half and hour but her partner is nowhere to be seen. After how sickly Seungwan looked like earlier, Jihyo has a few bad feelings about Seungwan's condition right now. She might be fainted or is in the middle of excessive throwing up. Jihyo bites her lower lip nervously when she realizes that she can't reach Seungwan because of her missing phone, and she couldn't just easily stroll out from the classroom when her teachers are already giving them feedbacks.

It's still ten groups away from hers and Seungwan's turn. Far too long to her liking. She won't be able to escape the classroom until all the students get their own feedback from Taeyeon and Tiffany. At least her duet was the second last so Jihyo doesn't have to wait much longer after she gets her commentaries.

"Jihyo, is everything okay?"

Jihyo jolts when a soft hand touches her shoulder. She finds Rose, Yuju's duet partner who is also one of her friends, looking at her worriedly. The Low Alpha forces a smile and a nod before she puts her hand over Rose's.

"Yeah, just a bit troubled. Wan hadn't returned yet. I'm afraid if something bad happens to her," she confesses slowly.

Rose taps her shoulder again as a form of concern with a smile accompanying it. "It's okay, Jihyo. I believe she is okay. And if she's not, let's hope that she's already in the infirmary to be nursed by the doctor."

"I hope so, too," feeling her worry lifted a bit by Rose's comforting words, Jihyo smiles at the girl. "Thanks, Rose."

The friendly regular Omega loops her arms around Jihyo to give her a hug before she returns her attention back to the front side of the class. Despite her killer nature, Taeyeon always takes her sweet sweet time to give her students reviews. Most of them added with theories and demonstrations so her other students could also take notes. Usually, Jihyo would be grateful but now she wants nothing more than to finish this as soon as possible.

Jihyo slumps back to her seat, fingers nimbly playing with her pen. She had taken a few notes she deems important from Taeyeon's explanation earlier. The subject Taeyeon and Tiffany touch right now is already in her range of skill so she decides to just daydream, thinking about anything in general.

Her mind flies to her roommate and she feels a slight pang of jealousy because Tzuyu and Sana are already enjoying their holiday today. Dahyun also told her this morning that she's going outside the institution area with Chaeyoung, much to the latter's dismay. Jihyo cracks a smile when she remembers how Chaeyoung hates the cold of winter with every single fibre of her being but will do absolutely anything to please the cuddly Delta.