Chapter 03

______________

Three Caballeros

3 members

Jeongyeonnie

MINARI

NABONGS

I can't

OMG

It's only been two days and already five murder attempts from Sowon to Joy

I'm having a culture shock man what should I do

Bunny-unnie

Your roommates?

Pfft

Thank god I didnt go there

Sucks to be you

Jeongyeonnie

THIS IS NOT FUNNY

Seulgi seems normal enough

I want to room with Seulgi bcz Seungwan is not here yet

But Won said Wan is the fiercest out of them all Im scared

Minari can I room with you pls

Im too soft for this shit man help me

I spent my whole life with you two omegas

Ive grown too soft

Im afraid of them wtf what should I do

Penguin Minari

Sucks to be you

:p

Jeongyeonnie

MINARI

______________

Mina had to stifle a giggle at Jeongyeon's continuous rambling over their group chat. Even if she does feel bad, at least, the Pure-bred Alpha's predicament is enough to keep her entertained as she waits for the inauguration to start. She was the first who arrived at the auditorium, too used to the early schedule because her high school back then was so far away from her house. No wonder Sana had stared at her as if she's a mad woman when she was about to leave at 6.30 a.m.

She forgot that the Lit. building complex is only ten minutes walk from her dorm.

So here she is now, alone in the vast room, playing with her phone with her earphone plugged in to listen to some random song to fill the silence. She was content in just scrolling through her social media account when a loud beep right into her ears make her grimaces in surprise.

A notification from the heat schedule app. It tells her to start consuming the suppressants because her heat is estimated to come in two days. Mina sets the app to remind her again at lunch, after the inauguration. She left the drugs at her room and the other students in Lit. major are going to be here in no time.

Just after Mina closed the app, there's a ruckus from outside the auditorium that prompts her to turn her head. As expected, three girls come walking through the door, talking loudly to each other. One of the girls meets eyes with her and Mina smiles, nodding slightly to appear friendly.