ii

i picture scarlett as Nina Nesbitt, bc she's like so gorgeous and i love her music :) 

Also, because this is based on the movie John Tucker Must Die some of the dialogue is the same from the movie. Just stating that so i don't get in trouble for copyright shit. 

Scarlett

            “You’re the only girl for me?” They all speak at once, finishing Ashton’s scripted speech.

            “Damn! He said the same thing to all of us!”

            “Figures. Make up then hook up!” Blake runs a hand through her long wavy brown hair.

            “You guys hooked up?” Charlotte looks at her wide eyed.

            “Wow. Hippie slut.” Stella coughs under her breath.

            “Don’t act like miss cheerleader didn’t bring it on!” She fires back.

            “We belong together. He is the soccer captain, and I’m the head cheerleader, it just makes sense!”

            “Shut up!” I mumble under my breath. Clearly not quiet enough as three pairs of eyes turn to stare me down.

            “What did you say?” Charlotte shoots daggers my direction.

            “Sorry.” I turn my eyes back to my book.

            “You got something to say?” Stella prods.

            “Okay. Let me guess, he told you to keep it on the down low because he’s not allowed a girlfriend during soccer season. And he was always calling you names like baby, or sweetheart? Yea, that was so he didn’t mix up your names. You’re also in different cliques so there was no chance of you meeting and finding out.”

            “Fuck. Are you dating Ashton too?” Blake blurts out.

            “No. I just knew a few guys like him.”

            “So what are you suggesting then?” Charlotte turns more of her attention to me, rather than whatever she was typing on her laptop.

            “That instead of hating each other, why not get even?"

*********

            “Scarlett?” My calls up the stairs after dinner. “You have friends at the door!” I am as confused as she probably is. Stella, Charlotte, and Blake are standing in my living room; still I’m confused and becoming self conscious of my sweatpants, tank top and my hair up in a bun. The three of them still look flawless from school.   

            “What are you guys doing here?”

            “We want to destroy you know who.” Stella steps forward confidently.

            “Ok, great. How does that involve me?”

            “Well it was your idea. So where do we start?” I tap my chin thoughtfully.

            “Good old fashioned sabotage. He’s known for being a manly man right? Well what would happen if we took that away?”

oooo shit be gettin real. Ashton better watch out.

so if youve seen the movie you can probably tell that Ash is "john tucker" and Lukey is "the other tucker" 

vote/ comment please!! it's a super fast and easy way to let me know that you guys actually like where the story is going!! Also share with everyone you can! Tell your friends, parents, goldfish, bearded dragons. WHOEVER!! :) xo -Rachel