Showers and songwriting- part 2

"Ok yeah so Cals in the shower right now, you can tell him your here he should be out I think. He's in the bathroom in our room just don't go inside the bathroom" she laughs nervously. "Are you sure? Do you wanna just do it, I don't wanna accidentally see something you know" I'm asking. "I'll just ask if he'll be out soon, but do whatever you wanna do" she says walking upstairs. "Calum are you Almost done" she calls from their room. "Yeah babe I'll be out soon" I can hear him yell over the shower. "Ok well I guess I'll tell him I'm here" i say walking upstairs while she's picking up the laundry basket getting ready to put it in the wash.

Whe n I get to the room I walk right in thinking he's still in the bathroom taking a shower. I push the door open and see calum pulling up his boxers. "Oh um I'm sorry cal, I didn't mean-" I say covering my eyes backing away from the room. "It's ok you can open your eyes now" he says reaching for his sweatpants. I'm not gonna lie, I've seen him in his underwear before but damn he's just hot. I watch his tattooed hands as they crawl up his skin along with the sweats. I take a minute to admire his upper body before he turns around reaching for his shirt. "Ok well I'm heading downstairs" I say walking towards the door. I'm shutting the door as a strong arm pulls me back turning me around. "What was that for?" I question Him, even tho I'm glad to be this close. "Why are you acting so shy? You ok" he asked confused "yeah just a little tired" I tried lying, walking down the stairs.
...                                                                                                                 ...
"Hey babe, can you get me a drink please" he calls sitting on the couch as I sit down. "Yeah sure, what about you y/n" she asks me. "No thanks I'm good" I'm trying to refocus my self, thats her man I'm thinking about. She hands him a water bottle and bends down to give him a kiss, me instantly feeling sick. Fuck I hate this, I'm fine when she's not here. I start thinking back to when I used to not have a crush on calum and now I feel guilty, what if I'm ruining my friendship with him. "Hey cal, I was wondering if you have got any song ideas, maybe I could help" I ask trying to snap my self out of it. "Yeah, lets go to the writing room so we can work on it, babe we'll be back" he's says turning to Katy.

She's knows I've been writing songs with them for years, it's really how we became best friends. I like more personal songs, so I obviously would have to ask them about things that's been going on in their life. I walk into the room sitting on the bean bag, waiting for him to sit somewhere. "I just wanna get back to us cause we used to have more" calum sang. My heart just dropped to the floor. Is he talking about us. "What's going on, that's deep" I say wanting to find the idea behind it. "I don't know, Katy's been acting distant" calum says looking to the floor. "Oh I know why, shh don't tell her I told you but she said she was worried about a text message you got, the one when Jason was talking about that girl he met. She thought that y'all were talking about some chick you hooked up with" I tell him, being completely honest. "Oh I'll talk to her about it, she's being silly as always" he says laughing. I know that cal didn't hook up with anyone bc Jason also called me about it. "Why does it feel like we're missing out, like I'm standing behind the door" I sang giving cal some lyrics and he writes it down. "Damn y/n how do you come up with this shit" he ask looking amused. His eyes big and sparking, but holding so much emotion behind them, like the lyrics make him feel something.

"I just put my emotions into words, i don't know I'm weird" I say laughing at myself. Im scared I said to much, like I just snitched on my self. I feel like I'm missing out, and I'm standing behind the door because of Katy, I know he loves her and it's just annoying, I'm bored. We spent an hour creating the chorus until it got dark and I headed home, leaving me with crowded thoughts. Damn this is so fucked up

...............................................................................
I promise we're getting closer to the point, just wait.
How do you feel about this story so far. I'm not that good of a writer, I need more details

But uh yah basically youve started to get a crush on him recently,
You've been a writer for them for a while and you and the boys become really close friends while you and calum becoming bestfriends
And you've also featured on a few singers songs because you can sing as well u just don't really wanna become something big, you want it to kind of be you hobby instead of a job