The next day- part 22

The next morning I woke up in my bed to the noise of pans being shuffled around. I sit up and look down to my body. I'm wearing my white oversized shirt and a black pair of underwear. I pick up my phone to post a good morning snap and see a big hickey on my neck. Oh yeah, about last night. I quickly move my hair over the mark of blue and red and swipe to put on a filter hoping you won't be able to see it. I quickly walk out my room and pray calum won't notice the mark he made last night. Hell he probably doesn't even remember last night. His gaze averts over to me when I walk his way. I anxiously move my hand over to my hair moving some more over my neck and he just gives me a stare. "Good morning cal" I say smiling. "Good morning to you, do you want some?" Calum ask pointing to the food he's making. "Mmm, yes please" I say moving to sit on the counter. Calum looks over to me and scrunches up his face. Does he remember, is he disgusted? I think getting sad. He moves his large hands over the hair on my neck and gently moves it. His faces contorts up again but this time it looks at little sad. "Who did that to you?" He ask sounding sad. "You- you know just someone I met, nothing serious" I say almost slipping up. He turns looks sad and turns back to the food. "Mmkay"

Cals pov:
I knew what happened last night. She probably thought I was drunk out of my mind, but I Actually was pretty much almost sober. I don't regret it, I meant everything I said. Though I do regret kissing that girl at the bar. She tasted like stale gum and Cheetos. I saw y/n coming over my way so I thought maybe I could make her Jealous. I kinda feel like a douche, I saw her cry in the car and it was probably because of me. I happened to see that y/n was putting a lot of hair against her neck when she usually always frames her hair behind her shoulders. I thought maybe if I asked her about the hickey she was tell me how she felt but she totally blew me off. I guess she really didn't have feelings for me. "I don't remember much about last night but I remember some girl" I say trying to hide my smirk. "Oh yeah, really?" She says trying to ask intrigued. "Mhm, it was pretty hot, but it could've been a dream" I say trying to blow her off. She probably was catching on to what I meant so I wanted to distract her. "Here, your foods done" I say handing her the plate. But when I turn to look at her she's holding onto the part of her neck with the hickey with a sad look on her face.

Hours later.. y/n's POV

Tomorrow was the day of my single release. I have a performance of it live as soon as the single comes out. It's aired on jimmy kimmel live. I had to go to rehearsal today and I decided to invite Michael. He's very close with me and I wanted him to get to hear it before anyone else as well. Only calum has heard it yet, but he helped me write it so. Michael has always had an interesting idea on melodies and background things so I wanted him to hear it because he has the interesting music point of view. He's really big on adding things that no one really notices but they add a lot to the song, and he likes to play with certain ideas and they make such great sense. This song choice plays a lot with hidden ideas and background vocals. I walk into the venue and greet my dancers. I've been coming to practice with them for 2 weeks and they have such amazing work. The choreography on this song is amazing and it fits well. I say hi to my band crew and then go backstage to get my mic and touch up a little bit. When I walk out I see Michael interring the venue and I speak into the mic. "Hiii Michael. I'm so happy!"
I walk down the stairs off the stage and run abd great him with a hug and my dancers and band crew laugh. "Well hi, I'm glad to be able to hear it" he says smiling from ear to ear. "Ok well we're just about to start up so you can just follow me to the stage of course" I say turning and waking in my beige knees high heels and oversized hoodie. When I take place on my stage I see Michael looking up at me close to the stage with happy eyes. "Ok guy's were ready" I speak not into the mic and my dancer gives the signal to start the music. I finish off the last of the note and I look to mike with a smile. "Holy shit y/n, that was fucking amazing!" He says with a big grin
"Yay, thank you" I say smiling and walking off stage. I walk over to Michael and give him another big hug. "Wow you all did so good" Michael says pulling away looking to my dancers and band. "Thank you" they all say waving at him.

......................................................................................

Well what do you guys think of the last two chapters?
Trust me there's some tea to come. Don't get too comfortable
But enjoy the story! Thank you guys for reading 💓
I started school back