Making music- part 12

Sorry there might be spelling errors

"Alright so uh you know where the room is right?" I say turning back to cal as I walk into my apartment. "Yeah, I think so" He says shutting the door. "Yeah well I'm going to pull my hair up and shit and then imma gonna pee. Feel free to do what you want" I say turning to my room. I walk over to my makeup and put on the basics because I'm probably gonna do something after the studio. I took about 10 minutes and then I went to pee. When I walk into the room I see cal sitting at the computer listening to some of the stuff I had done already. "Y/n you sound fucking amazing!" He says spinning to chair to look at me. My checks flush a shade of pink and I turn and smile before quickly turning back to him and saying" thanks, I think I'm finishing that one"

Me and cal switched seats and I starting making a beat. "Wait go back to that sample, use that one" he says pointing to the loop track I had made. "This one, you think it's good enough?" I say clicking it and dragging it down to the tab. "Hell yeah" he says sitting back into his chair. Ok well let's write some lyrics real quick yeah?" I say grabbing a notebook and a pen. "Let's do a female empowerment song. Literally you in a song" he says turning to me again. "Oh well how about this line?" I say putting the pin down before singing "you, you love it how I move you. You love it how I touch you my one"
"Oh my god y/n keep going with that vibe"
"Um I need help on another line" I say
"How about, when all is said and done" he adds
"Oooh I like it. Ok wait this next part might be like iffy but it's not what it sounds like" I say looking at the notebook.
"When all is said and done, you'll believe god is a woman" I sing
"Ok I like it but what does that mean?" He says

"Ok let me write another verse you'll see what I mean." I say grabbing the notebook again and concentrating. I eventually write enough so I set the pen down. "Ok let me go to the mic. You just listen" I say walking to the sound proof area if the room where the mic is. "Cal press record please"
"You,you love it how I move you. You love it how I touch you my one. When all is said and done. You'll believe god is a woman, and I. I feel it after midnight. A feeling that you can't fight my one. When all is said and done, you'll believe god is a woman"
"Ohhh so like, your so good in bed that he will be saying shit like oh god." He says now laughing as he realizes what it means. "Yeah basically, not always the man is so good, you know"

Well let's get some more lyrics to this.
After about and hour or two of us creating the song I told him I wanted to hear him work on some stuff. "Oh come on cal, you never know. You could make something really good." I say and he just shrugs. "Look cal, I know your hiding it really well but you need to get some of your feelings about the breakup. Please. Trust me doing it feels so much better"I say almost crying now. " yeah, I know your right. Ok give me the note book" he says now looking a little sad. I sit there in silence and watch him scribble things on the note book and he looks genuinely distraught. "Hey y/n help me with some lyrics." He says looking at me. "Let's record what you have first" I say being stubborn because if I don't have this recorded he's just gonna not do the song. "Fine" He says walking to the booth and adjusting the mic to his height. That's when he starts singing "here I am waking up still can't sleep on your side. There's you coffee cup, the lipstick stain fades with time. If I could dream long enough, you'd tell me I'd be just fine"

Tears are now streaming down my face. I e felt that same feeling before and for him to have to go through it. The lyrics hit me and him both hard because when he sits back in his chair I can see the tears he's holding back. "Calum it's ok, you can cry" I say grabbing his hands "Thank you for this. Literally thank you for so fucking much" He says now letting a tear or two fall, before wiping his face. "I know cal, it's gonna be ok." I say now hugging him

....... 1 hour later

"Calum can we go do something" I say grabbing my stomach "Yeah, what do you wanna do?" He says putting his phone down. "First let's go eat I'm hungry" I say now grabbing keys and standing up to leave. "Alright" calum says now following behind me and as we walk to my car. "Can we get chick fil a?" Calum says grabbing the handle to my car door and getting in. "Oh my god, yes" I say practically drooling "let's watch a movie after this" He says. " well I got a better idea, let's look at some pups" I say smiling as he quickly turns his head to the drivers side and squeals "REALLY?" "Yes. I LOVE PUPPIES" I say "ME TOO" He adds in

.............................................................................

So I wanted to make a longer chapter cause all of them have been pretty short ig. But yes these are songs already out but in the story they aren't.

Also u only have ariana grandes lifestyle n shit ur not actually supposed to be her. But you look like her if that makes since. So ur just portrayed as her. Your still y/n

But ummm next chapter will be cuteee as well
Thank you for 300 reads !