Couple games- part 36

I ended up staying with the boys the rest of the night. Me and ash played speak out and charades and had a really great night. The way he seemed genuinely happy, made my heart warm and pulse with pure joy. The way his dimple would come out when he laughed at how silly I sounded during speak out. The way his hand felt as he smacked my ass while I was playing a game of charades and he bursted out laughing because my body jolted. Our first official night as a couple went really well. I couldn't help but smile throughout the night. We ended up playing a game for couples. You had to see how long they could last before the other one cracked. I started on Ashton first. I tried to sing to him, I tried telling him my dad jokes. I ended up trying to seductively dance but I couldn't do it because I kept laughing so I just did something quick. I started peppering him with kisses. At first he wasn't phased but I kissed his lips multiple times, move to his cheeks, then I kissed his nose and forehead. He finally bursted out into a smile and and grabbed my face and squished it. "Stop being cute" he says to me as he gets up in defeat. I sit down where he was and try my best to stay unphased.

Ashton started signing a seducing song and started moving his hips. It was pretty funny, but I kept a straight face. He bent over and had his ass facing me and was looking at me through his spread legs as he tried twerking. The awkward eye contact we made was hilarious. Ashton stood up and sighed. That's when he moved and stratled my hips and looked at me with lust. I can say I was pretty intimidated. He moved my hair to the side and then kissed my neck tenderly. I closed my eyes and mentally cussed. I open them and I feel him try to make a hickey on me and I flicked him, to tell him I didn't want a mark on me. He realized and then just did this. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. It was awkward because he was trying to actaully make out with me and I wouldn't budge. He looks me in the eye and then kisses my lips again, but this time he bits my lip as he lets out a pleasured sound. I whine in response and kiss back passionately. "Finally I was dying for a kiss" he says as he looks me in the eye and then moves for another one. I made out with him for a couple of more seconds before I pulled away and intertwined our hands. I stood up and walked out his room and down the stairs. Ashton following along with me due to our hands still being intertwined. I see the boys and Sierra sitting on the couch all together. "I thought you guys were all going to bed" I said sadly. "We were but I guess not" Calum says. "I feel bad, we just spent like the last 2 hours playing games" I say to them. "Without ME" Michael says Almost offended.

"You wouldn't wanna play the last one, it was that couple game Sierra likes to play with luke" I say as I look back at Ashton who is staring at me like I was this fine china. I blush. "Oh ew" mike says in response and I hear Ashton let out a soft laugh. I go into the kitchen and make my self a cup of ice water before taking a sip and then I hug Ashton. "Ash, babe 'm tired" I say closing my eyes against his chest. He hums in response. "Just come watch Tv with all of us. You can sit with me" he says quietly to me. He moves over to the couch and I follow because our still interlaced fingers. I see Luke look at our hands and then smile at me. I tiredly smile back. I cuddled into Ashton's side and take a sip of my water. A couple of minutes later I feel my self drift off to sleep sooner than I intended. Across the room Sierra takes a picture of me and ash. Calum speaks up "Dang she's passed out"
"Yeah she told me she was tired but I didn't think she was gonna fall asleep this fast. I'm just gonna go to bed as well" Ashton says and grabs the cup from my sleeping body. Michael laughs and says to Ashton "it's either you wake up her deep sleep or pick her up" he says still laughing. " I guess I'm gonna pick her up" he says to Michael. He laughs even harder and gets his phone out. He starts recording as ash picks up my body and puts it over his shoulder. My butt right at his face and he locks our hands to support me from falling. He decideds to let go and grab just above my butt and holds me at his shoulder. Ashton lets out a giggle as he sees my butt right by his face and all the others were smiling at him. "Well good night" he whisper shouts as he attempts to go up the stairs. Once he got to the top Michael stopped recording and continued watching tv again.

As Ashton reached his room he quietly shut the door and moved to the bed. He put my body down and lays on top of me while hovering his top half off of me. I feel a ticklish sensation on my lips and flutter my eyes open tiredly. I see Ashton smile up at me as I catch his eye sight. " I fell asleep huh?" I ask groggily. "Yeah" he laughs softly. "Thank you for bringing me up here" I say smiling. "Anytime" he says and he moves a piece of hair off my face. " 'm love you" I say to him with a small smile. He just looks into my eyes and I can feel stars radiating in his eyes. The warmth heat coming from our bodies leaving a warm feeling through the room. "I love you too" he says quietly and he smiles. I smile back at him and he gives a small kiss to my lips. "Goodnight, sleep good" Ashton says as he gets off me. I let out a sad frustrated sigh and look at Ashton as he gets off my the bed. He turns around and I see him staring at me in the dark. He undoes his belt and takes of his pants off his thighs. I watch him intentionally even though I'm tired. He stares at me the same way. Once he gets his pants off and he is left in his underwear, he puts on a pair of boxer shorts as his sleep wear along with a shirt. I see him crawl into the spot beside me on the bed and we lock eyes. He grabs my hand and kisses it before he looks to the ceiling. I squeeze his hand and then let go of it. "Goodnight baby" I quietly say as we both drift off to sleep

......................................................................................

Well this one was a very cute one🥺

How cute are they, like.

Also the story should be getting more interesting soon, I hope

Love you lots