Hungover songwriting-part 5

Today was a little chilly. I don't really liked the cold so I got out of bed and grabbed the biggest jacket I could find. Of course, I'm hungover. So I go to find some Advil from the kitchen. I gotta put a bottle in my room. Today I was in a mood. One I can't explain. I have many emotions in me at once. I feel sad but also happy and just mad. I use this as the perfect time to write. I go into my room and put my hair in a high pony, that shit needs to be real tight. (That's what he said lmao) since I look like shit I might as well put on some makeup. Just causal makeup nothing too crazy. Fun thing about me is I have a recording room in my house. I'm not really in the mood to go in there, so I'm just gonna make me some breakfast. Getting up and heading to the fridge, I grab some eggs and decide to go for some bacon. 

      I turned on some music and danced around my house while making my food. It does get lonely from time to time but I try my best to not let it get to me. When I realized I almost burnt the bacon I turned the music off and grabbed a plate. I'm going for the cars one today. Once I'm done with my food and I've gone through Instagram I head to my room and grab a notebook. Of course I can't find any pens. "Mm yeah, girlfriend... hmmm I'm bored." I don't know what that was but I just tried to sing it. It's pretty catchy, maybe I'm on to something. I'm not really thinking to much into it but I eventually find a pen. (I modified these lyrics for this part of the story)
"Falling,falling needed something to believe in"
Ok that's good , I like it
"I think you're the one"
"But it's all in my head" "it's all in my head"
Damn I really like those.
(FYI these lyrics are "in my head" by Ariana grande)
Actually I wanna see what I can do. I grab my notebook and pen and run through my house, into the recording room. It's really cozy in here and I love it. I open pro tools on my computer and start messing around with some beats.

    I'm actually having a whole lot of fun. So I text cal and ask him what he thinks of the beat.
                                           To: Cal Buddy 🎀
Me: hey bud I'm making a song i guess.
Cal: really?! That's great, it's been a while
Me: yeah I know. You wanna hear the beat so far?
Cal: ofc🤠
Me: ok hold imma send it to you
[video file sent]
Cal: that's really good. I like it. Whose mixing ?
Me: oh me, I'm at my home studio by myself.
Me: speaking of which.. are you hung over cause i am.🥴
Cal: he'll yeah. I think I drunk way more than you. My head has been killing me..
Me: well have you took Advil silly?
Cal: yeah, it's not working😑
Me: try drinking lots of water, or just go to sleep.
Me: text you later bud, feel better. I'm gonna work on this song. Love ya
Cal: love ya too
[photo sent]

Me: m'Kay
Cal: ugh ur so annoying bye😂
Me: ☹️ bye ...
Cal: just playing
Me: ik

     After that I stopped texting him and let him be. Plus I wanna work on this. I'm not the best at pro tools but I've been using it for a while so I know a pretty good bit of it.
{an hour later}
I pretty much got a good, basic beat just to start off and I'm getting pretty tired so I'm gonna go lay down and take a nap. Well damn, I guess hungover writing days are the best.

..........................................................................................................

Ok so I had fun writing this one. It's pretty cute. I hope your enjoying the story so far. Thank you if ur even reading this. Let me know if you want me to post the audio file if the beat on my insta @cdizzlesquizzle
Like I said I don't want the basic story line of break up with ur girlfriend to be too quick and it be uninteresting and dragged on. So we're slowly getting there. Send in ideas for the story! And help me write if you want.
K bye Ily - Bri 🎀💘