Did you?- part 29

I was chillin on the couch and was watching some YouTube when Ashton walks up to me. "Let me see your face" he says fastly "why" I respond puzzled. "Let me see your makeup" he says more concerned. I sit up looking Ashton in the eyes to see why he wanted me to show him. He looks to my neck, squints his eyes and then looks me in the eyes. "Did you cover your hickeys y/n?" Ashton ask me deadly. "Well yeah, I should have" I say moving to feel my neck. "Well apparently people see it from your story. Wait fuck. You didn't really cover that one" he says pointing to a small one I didn't notice. I sigh and close my eyes. "It's fine y/n" he bends down to comfort me. "Can I just say it's makeup for a vid I was shooting? I feel like a burn is too suspicious" I ask ashton. "Crystal!" Ashton shouts from the couch making me flinch. "Sorry" he mumbles. "Yeah?" She says as she walks down the stairs. "Can you help us?"
Ashton asks. "Oh god, is she pregnant" she ask. "Stop" he says laughing. "This" he says as he points to the small hickey. "What do we say, she didn't realize that one and people noticed it" he says looking at the hickey for a while. "Should I say I was filming something and it's makeup?" I ask. "To be honest, yeah. It's believable" she says looking at the mark. "Just remember, next vid to include something red on your neck" Ashton says to me. "Ok. I'm gonna post a pic with it covered and explain it" I announce, putting quotations on explain.

"Hi guys. I've seen you guys wondering about the mark on my neck! I was filming something special today and it was makeup! No worries. It's fine after wiping it real good." I typed over the pic on my story. Where I covered it with makeup, and had a bare face so it "couldn't" have been makeup.

I return to Ashton and smile to him. "Problem should be solved" I say pecking him on the lips. He smiles to me, and then closes his eyes. "What?" I ask happily "i don't know, I just feel good" he says opening his eyes and looking at me. "Wait- do you mean-?" I say giving him a concerned stare. "Oh no, but if you keep on I will." He says giggling. "What am I doing?" I ask laughing. "you just look good" he says. "Stop biting your lip" he says putting his finger on my bottom lip to tug at it. "Actually I have a idea" I say smiling "yeah?" He ask and I nod. "Come with me" I say getting up from the couch and walking to his room. "Grab your sticks" I say to him as we go to his room. "Ok" he says slowly. I stood at the doorway and watched as he got his drumsticks. When He turned to me I walked to the room where his drums were. He looked at me so confused. "Ok play your drums, you stop or mess up, then I get to do as I feel" I say to him smirking. "Oh, damn y/n"he says siting on his drum seat. I went and sat on his lap facing the same way he was. I know he has to move his legs, therefore causing me to be bounced on his leg. He's not gonna be able to handle it. "What do I play" he ask me. "Um i don't know. Meet you there" I state. I sit and wait as I hear him start drumming the live version. I smile.

As he starts I turn my head around on smile at him. He bounces his leg hard and I let out a moan as it caused his leg to rub my clothed clit. "Fuck" he says under his breath. I reposition so is sitting more on his crotch area, therefore causing him to be affected more than me. I can hear him breathing heavily and I watch him drum away. That is until I feel him stop and grab my thigh. I turn around smirking and look at him. "You know what that means" I say to him. "Nope" he says smiling. I can see he has a boner and I decide I'm gonna tease. "Unzip your pants" I say to him. "Is this a punishment?" He says softly laughing. "You'll find out. Keep laughing I won't do anything"
I say getting mad. He smirks. He did as I said and I move to my knees. My foot hits his peddle and it causes a thump to echo on his drums and we laugh. I slowly moved my hand on him. He hissed and let his head back. There on is history. I ended up giving him head and he was more vocal than I thought. "I'm not gonna be able to play drums without ever thinking of that" he says to me and I confidently walk into the living room. "What was that all about" Michael ask me as he was on his phone in the living room. "Ashton was showing me a thing he can do on the drums" I say looking back at him. "I was like, why the fuck is he playing so loud" he says and I just snicker. "Yeah it wasn't working mate, so I got mad and then gave up and she tried talking me into playing more and I didn't so she threw a drumstick at me" he says laughing. I just smile. What a horrible liar he his. "Yeah mate, like on the verse you sounded like shit" he says "fuck off" Ashton says giving him the bird. "Let's go get dinner, guys" I say
And then we rounded everyone up and went out to eat

......................................................................................

Sorry a short and shitty chapter today 😗