8:30- part 41

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDED TRIGGERING TOPICS PLEASE SKIP CHAPTER IF NEEDED

Another reminder right now that this chapter could be triggering so please read at own risk or just skip it in all

I told Ashton I was really tired and could probably sleep for hours. He understood and dismissed me to bed. I couldn't imagine what I had planned for the morning. It's very unlike me but I guess I've been through a good bit. I'm probably being dramatic anyways. I laid in the spare bedroom and cried thinking about everything. After about an hour I drifted off to sleep.

It's 8:30 and I've woken up very early for whatever reason. I know Ashton will be asleep still for hours.
I find the only pill available in my room. Ibuprofen.
I move to the bathroom and just cry. Holding onto to bottle with shaky hands I find the courage to open to bottle. While doing so, pills spill everywhere on the floor. I just pour whatever's left in the bottle into my hand. The rest that couldn't fit into my hand falls onto the bathroom floor. I quickly shove my hand to my mouth forcing them to go into my mouth. I take the water bottle I brought up from last night and chug it.

About 30 minutes go by sitting in the bathroom crying and I begin to feel droopy. I close my eyes and just put my head in my hands, soon dozing off to a sleep.

I don't know how long I've been knocked out.

Calums pov

I woke up fairly early this morning at about 9 or so. Ashton talked to me last night and told me what's going on with y/n and I do regret everything. I was just pissed I think, but she probably won't ever talk to me again. I ruined it. Hell I have a pink mark on my jaw from her punch.

So I decided that since it's early I could probably wake her up and try to talk to her. She's not gonna wanna wake up ash by yelling so it's a good plan for trying to talk to her.

I drive over there

Ashton gave me a spare key a long time ago so I just unlocked the door and quietly went in. I figured that she's probably sleeping in Ashton's room with him since they are dating. I quietly open his bedroom to and to my surprise he's alone in the bed. Strange. So I check the house in places like the kitchen and bathroom and she's not there. Then I realize the spare. I open the door to the room and don't see her but I see the bathroom door open. I walk into the spare room and I see a shocking thing.

Pills everywhere and y/n is slumped into her hands. I panic

"Y/N!" I yell rushing over to her in the bathroom.

Holy fuck

"Y/n , oh my god, y/n" I say while violently shaking her body.

No response

"Y/n please you gotta get up. GET UP PLEASE!" I beg, I began to cry. This is all my fault

"Please" I whisper while tears fall down my face

I shake her again

"ASHTON" I yell loudly

"ASH COME NOW" I plead while crying

"ASHTON PLEASE" I yell hoping he wakes up

Just then he rushes into the room, messy hair and all

"Oh my god" he says realizing what's going on

He rushes over beside me

"Y/n" he says grabing at her face

I see the tears that had been falling down her face

I slaps her face in hopes of waking her

"Calum go start the car" Ashton says scared