She broke up with you?- part 7

This has panic attacks in it
....
"She broke up with you?"
"Yeah dude, this fucking sucks. And y/n cleaned everything up."
"What do you mean?"
"Dude it was fucking crazy, it looked like a mess!"
"Look mate I know it's hard but if she really cares she will check up on you, or she'll come back." Ashton says trying to help out.
"The why's she leave?!" Calum says now starting to raise his voice. "Maybe she just needs time. Just a break calum." Ash says
"She shouldn't need a break from fucking love!" Cal says now yelling at Ashton. I can hear calum from down stairs and can verbally hear how he's starting to break. So I start running up the stairs, not wanting him to have another attack. "Calum hey. Look at me, it's ok  please just let him speak." I say looking up into his eyes that are pouring tears.

  His face looks drained and his shirt has many tear stains. I now grab his arms. "Will you stay up here with me." His voice now cracking as he speaks. "Always" I whisper, moving to sit on the bed, holding his hand to get him to sit with me. Ashton looks right at me with thankful eyes as calum sits down on the bed wiping his face with one of his free hands. As him and Ashton continue with their conversation calum starts crying every now and then. When he would start to cry I would feel hurt, so I let a few tears slip thankful ash only looked at me and calum didn't. The my phone rings causing them to stop and look at me. "I'll answer, I'll be right back I promise." I say more to calum as I walk out the room and into the living room. I answer the phone.

  "Hello?" I speak into the phone
"Hey will you talk to me?"
"How is he. I'm sorry" Katy cry's into the phone.
"He's not good, please don't try to contact him, it will only make him worse."
"I know. I love him but I can't live that lifestyle. Please keep me updated" she says before hanging up the phone. I let out a big sigh and head for the kitchen for some water.
"Y/N!" Ashton calls. I drop my cup and run up the stairs. "What did you say? Never mind I don't care!" I say reaching out to Cal. "LOOK AT ME! BREATHE" I say now Shaking him so he will look at me. "Look breathe. 1.2.3. Yeah your doing good!"
"Just like me. Yes keep going." I say as calum starts breathing normal and I speak. "Ashton he's worrying me."

  "Thank you for helping me. It scared me" Ashton says looking down to the ground with a tear in his eyes. I know it's not his fault. "I know it's not your fault. I'm sorry, but he's breathing fine now."
"Calum I'm going to get some food. Please be safe for me, and Ashton don't talk about it to him." I say getting up walking to the door. "Y/n I love you. Thank you" calum says looking at me. "I'll be back, love yall" I say leaving.

.............................................................................

Damn it's going to be a rough time.. poor calum. He doesn't deserve this. Fucking Katy.

Anyways thank you guys for 100 reads! I hope your enjoying the story. I love you guys so much. Any support in grate full for.

Do you guys have any idea what's going to happen next. Or do you want to share chapter ideas.