Im not drunk- part 21

Life back at home was literally going so well. Although my thoughts of calum were consuming me more than I would like. I had one more week of sneaking around my new single until I release a date and I'm so excited. Then my phone starts ringing....

"Hello" I say
"Hi babe" a giggling calum says into the phone
"What are you doing?"
"Miss you, and I'm having fun" calum says on the other end of the phone. His heart was pumping fast, and his cheeks were red. Although I didn't know, that's just how things were.
"What do you mean?" I question
"I'm drinking, I'm not drunk babe, I'm just having fun." He says surely intoxicated, using the word babe again.
"Calum I'm not babe, where are you?"
"What no, I'm having fun. Don't come get me" he says clearly pouting on the other end of the phone.
"Calum Thomas hood, where are you" I say sternly, maybe cal will then tell me
"Uh, idk I'm at some uh place, they sell light up alcohol" he says laughing again to his self
"Light up .. alcohol. Ok bye calum I love you" I say hanging up in no time.
No way I'm letting calum get hammered at a bar by himself. There could be papz or fans, and who knows what will happen while he's drunk. So instead of having him live down a confusing and embarrassing night, I'll come get him.
The car ride to the bar was pretty quick considering it wasn't far from my house and I had figured out that cal meant they sold alcohol with purchasable cups that light up if you were drunk enough to pay for it. I walk through the crowded bar explaining to the bouncer at the front that I was only picking up my friend and that I would be out in no time. It was 2 am and the amount of drunk guys hitting on drunk girls was insane but nothing unusual for a bar like this one. I spot calum after 5 minutes of looking around and he's sucking on some girls neck. I stop in my tracks as furry consumes me and try to push past it. All the things that could happen if anyone sees what he is doing. I storm my feet to his body and pull back on his shirt. "Calum fucking Thomas hood lets go right now" I say tugging calum along with me as I look back at the marks he's made on her. He was silent until we got in the car. "Y/n look"  "No calum not right now.." I say with my voice raised and I'm not really meaning to. The frustration of seeing him do what I want on another makes me wanna cry. Hold it in y/n he's just a boy. He's not ever gonna like you. "It's not what it-"

"Don't even calum. Do you know what could've happened?"
"What if a fan saw. HELL what if a pap saw??!" I say rasing my voice on the last part, tears forming now and I look away. "Oh shit"
"Y/n I'm so dumb" calum says pulling to his hair. "What the fuck" he says now looking at me. When he looks at me a single tears slips down my face. Of course. I start the car and just drive off. I don't say a word to him. I avoid his gaze as well. Knowing if I look his way he's gonna ask what's wrong.

When we get back to my apartment it's still silent until I start to open my door. "You know I'd rather it be you" calum blatantly speaks. Causing me to stop what I was doing and just think. But I continue on. "I really wish i could do a whole lot of things with you" he continued on. "You're drunk calum" I say completely monotoned sounding almost annoyed. I know if I let myself believe it, I'm only gonna hurt my self worse. I push open my door and let out a sigh only to be quickly turned around. My body gets shoved up against the open spot on the wall and the door quickly shuts. I feel his body against mine. Every single fucking part makes my body tremble and set on fire. His lips quickly move onto mine and I wanna scream inside. So long I've wanted this. The kiss is more than Friends being compassionate but it's definitely not soft. When he bites down on my lip I let out an involuntary moan. I can see him smile in the dim light of my apartment. Holy shit. "Don't even fucking stop" I say letting go, knowing I'm completely turned on. He can tell, and I'm not in control. His hands begin to roam my sides and then landing one on my jaw. He tilts my head up and starts to move on my neck. "Am I doing better on you" he says smirking when my breath hitches. "I don't know, did she do this?" I say making my hips roll up against him making a grunt come out of him. "We really should stop" he says looking at me. "Kiss me again" I say to him smiling. He follows as I say and after I pull back. I really don't fucking care at this point. "Ok well goodnight cal, you know where to be. Spare room or couch or wherever you wanna be." Under his breath I hear him say "I wanna be inside you" I just turn around and smirk at him as I close my bedroom door.

......................................................................................

Well shit. That happened ?
Your thoughts?
I can't believe we made 1k on this post. I see all the votes. I see when you add it to your list❣️ thank you. I love you all. Your feedback means so much to me

Sorry for not updating as much but I rlly try
Love you