Suprise?- part 14

So I woke up the next morning and got ready for the day. I was excited as fuck. I quickly put on some makeup and made some breakfast and then got dressed to leave the house. It took about a total of 45 minutes to get to the store but I didn't mind because I was enjoying my self while in the car. I got so excited when I heard Youngblood on the radio. So I texted cal

Y/n: that's my boyss🥰
Cal🤠: huh?
Y/n: just heard Youngblood on the radio. So proud! I feel like a mother who's son just graduated🥰😭
Cal🤠: lord😅 thank you tho xx, you free to hang?
Y/n: oh no sorry... I got things to do, I'm speaking with someone about important things
Cal🤠: oh ok

When I arrived in the shop I spot the pup I wanted! I walked up to the desk and said "hi, I was here yesterday and I'd like to adopt one of the pups" I say smiling at the woman. "Oh that's good, which one?" She says smiling and walks over to the dogs. "Oh this one" I say pointing to the small tan dog. "Nice one, hes a good boy, you'll love him" she says grabbing him and picking out the leash to attach to his collar. "Ok well here you go, I'll go get the papers and we can do this" she says walking back to the back of the shop like yesterday. I look for the dog calum was playing with, I don't think cal enjoyed him too much. Then I spot a new dog. It was an off white colored dog with spots of black. It was so small and short and was cute. I think cal would like this one. The woman walks back with papers and a pen and motions me to the desk again. "Hey is that dog new?" I say pointing to him. "Oh yeah, that's luke. We got him after you guys left" she says as she remembers me and calum. "Do you mind if I played with him for a bit?" I say "sure I'll wait here" she says sitting in her chair. I walk over to the dog and start playing with him. He was a sweet dog and had a vibe cal gave off. I think i like this one. "Do you mind if I adopted both? I think my friend would enjoy this lil guy" I say picking him up. "Oh never! It's always great to see the dogs go to a good home" she says smiling. "Here bring him over here with the other." She says standing up and getting another leash.

As I go to the desk she grabs another set of paper work. We talked about the things on the paper and the requirements of the home and it took about an hour or so for us to finish. When I left she gave me two treats for the dogs. I drive to calums house and bring only my dog at first to surprise him. I knock on the door and calum opens with black skinny jeans on and his sensation shirt. "Guesss what?!" I say smiling. "You got the dog?" He says sounding excited. "Yup!" I say walking me and the dog inside. "Whatcha gonna name him" he ask bending to pet the dog. "Hmm I like Toulouse" I say looking at my new friend. "What is that?" He ask as he scrunches his face up. "It's a French name looser, Nona always liked it" I say smiling. "It's cute" he says now standing up. "Hold up, I forgot something in the car" I say smirking as I go to my car to get Luke out. "Ok, his name is Luke ironically, but look!" I say stepping back inside calums house and smiling. "You got two? first off how did you forget it in the car" he says confused walking over to the dog. "No he's yours silly. I got him for you" I say now feeling skeptical of my plan.

Calum smiles and then contours his face. "Y/n what about when I'm on tour? You can just do these things" he says now feeling guilty. "I'll watch him of course! Look he's so cute don't be like that" I say frowning tears forming in my eyes, now regretting my decision "thank you y/n" he says smiling. "I'm not really mad. Look he's so short" he says picking up the dog "oh thank god, I almost cried" I say grabbing my chest. "I COULDNT BE MAD. U JUST GOT ME A DOG!" He says smiling and giggling. "You like him?" I say petting the dog and then smiling at cal.

......................................................................................

At first I didn't put a authors note. There's really nothing to say, but I think my book is pretty boring compared to others :/

But if y'all enjoy then I'm happy