- Our Beginning to end -

I bet you're wondering what ever happened. This was my book I wrote to keep track of things of how I felt, Once I give this to you, the intimate parts will not be in here anymore but... You'll read this one day and eventually know so this is it.

The boys released their album CALM about a year after my last writing. It's 4 years later now. I am 27 years young, and I'm completely enjoying life.
Your dad, he moved us to a bigger, more private house. He insisted as soon as I got pregnant. Oh yeah, and your uncles , ash, Mikey, and Luke, they absolutely adore you. They tease calum and say you look just like me. I do agree you got mommas pretty eyes, and similar lips to me, but you got daddy's gorgeous curly hair and nose. I am completely in love with your father. Hes a great man, and an even better dad. Just looking over to see him holding you in his arms, adoringly looking at you, humming some random lyrics. He does give me lots of breaks during the night when you cry and I've had a rough day with no sleep.

Duke loves you too. My baby boy duke is getting even older now and so I'm mentioning him so you can at least know about him in case you won't remember after your toddler years. Duke is the sweetest lil guy, he has long cream colored fur with some places of black. Sometimes he doesn't like new people but he's absolutely comfortable with you. In fact he doesn't sleep Ik between me and cal anymore, he makes sure to sleep in your room, right across from ours. We of course got him a bed to put in there. There's also my dog, Toulouse, he will be around for much longer than duke, he is younger. So I don't need to write much about him but he also loves you. One time, you threw this toy across the room and I was stressed, and Toulouse grabbed it and brought it to me, he dosent even bring it to me when we play fetch.

Your uncle Michael, hes with your aunt crystal, they got married a year and a half ago. They are talking about wanting kids. It's all crazy sad seeing how the boys career is coming to an end. They've decided that they are making one last album and tour and they will be done making music. Since I got pregnant and had you, Michael is married, Kay and ash are getting pretty serious as well, and everyone is getting ready to have kids. Oh yeah, me and your daddy cal, we got married 2 years ago, we were kinda shocked since we beat your uncle Mikey and aunt crys. It was a beautiful ceremony, momma hood and momma y/ln was there. Which are now your grandmas. The liz family came, yes I call them the liz family since liz runs it. Mali was there, she's always been an important person to me. She was one of my bridesmaids. She looked gorgeous and so did the other girls. Ashton's sister came, as well as his mom. His brother couldn't make it. Karen, Michaels mom showed up. Lots of mommy's family did , so did daddy's. We invited some close friends. I had on a beautiful big white dress. You probably don't care but the whole thing was beautiful.

I can't wait for me and calums future to continue. I remember taking the pregnancy test in the bathroom. I was sat on the toilet, calum sitting on the floor next to me. He held my hand as i held the test in the other hand. We got the one that says pregnant or not pregnant since we thought it was the most easiest to determine. It said pregnant and my breath was caught away. "We're having a baby!" Calum excitingly yelled, getting up to his feet. Tears caught his eyes, mine soon too. He pulled me up to my feet, pulling me in for a hug. "We're having a family" I smiled while happy tears filled my eyes.
We weren't trying to have a baby at the time, but me and your dad wanted to have kids soon. We talked about it, took time to think about what we wanted and we ultimately decided we wouldn't be mad if we had gotten pregnant anytime then.

Calum is my rock, my moon, my sun, my star. I'm not saying it's all easy and sunshine and Rainbows but yes, he makes my life completely easy. He takes care of me if needed, he loves me unconditionally, he loves you so much that I think his heart might explode. Hes a great father and a great husband. Great band mate, great rockstar, great son, and great idol, and an awesome friend. I'm glad I got all of those in one.

So if you're reading this
Maddison Emily Hood, I love you
This was our beginning to our end book

......................................................................................

Yes I made sure to note that I took out the smut parts cause that would be awkward for your child to read. So let's all pretend that this is what this story was made for , bc this whole boom I kept for you idea was not originally planned but I thought it would be an awesome way to end the story, since some ppl wanted an epilogue

But y'all 🥺🥺🥺🥺 it's officially ended. No more updates on here. I'm great full for everyone on here