Concert- part 33

I heard the crowd roar and I couldn't help but let out a smile. I hear one girl yell out. "Holy fuck. ASHTON" and I giggle a bit. I know at this point, the boys won't hear me. I pray that Michael or Luke don't look to this side of the stage. I'm more worried about Michael since he's right beside me. I hear the boys start their intro to more and I was very surprised. I enjoyed what they were playing and I liked this version of more. The lights were perfect and I decided to call out a nick name I call Mikey and see if he notices. "Mikes Cliffo" I scream out and I see him confusingly scan the crowd before looking around. They were almost to their chorus and I decided to move In front of the barrier to the side. The boys didn't notice me at first. But then I see Michaels eyes catch me and he gives a shocked confused face and then a smile. I see him mouth the words "what the fuck" and I smile. I continue screaming the lyrics proudly. Luke comes and moves towards mike and I see Mikey pat luke quickly and point towards me. I hear all the girls behind and beside me scream and one of them pats my shoulder. I'm glad I'm not in the barrier. Then Luke spots me and smiles. As they reached the climax of the song I spot ashton make eye contact with me and he gives me a smirk. I bend down a little and run across to the side calum was on. I see him with his eyes closed as he focuses on the music. Calum gets a break in his bass and he opens his eyes and then quickly spots me. I see his face light up and he motions for me to come closer to the stage. He bends down and reaches out to do our handshake. He quickly runs back to his mic after and continues on.

The show continued on and I eventually moved back to the side of the stage. I watched Mikey dance around and I could occasionally hear him yell. Ashton gets his break to speak and he says "well, I know for sure that if these walls could talk, I'd be in a bit of some trouble" and then he giggles, I blush a deep shade of red and I see Ashton smiling at me
Calum turns around to him with a shocked face and then one to disgust. The crowd screamed in response. The rest of the boys look over at me. "But they don't, but hey somebody does" he says again and I hear the boys start to play a bit of the song. "Ashton please shut up" michael says grossed out. I don't think the fans realize what he actually means and I'm thankful. Then I hear calum going at it on the bass meaning they were playing the song. Good Segway Ashton. After they finished, Michael walks to my side of the stage and grabs a different guitar from some dude. Then he looks to me and says "you should surprise the fans and come sing lie to me with us"  "no, it's your show. I can't" i refuse. "Of course you can. They'd love it" he says "what if they think ash was talking about me" I tell him "well that's because he was, but just go from calums side" he says.  "Fine,tell Luke or the boys" I say walking away patting his back, moving to calums side. I see calum drinking water from his cup, but it could've been alcohol. He spots me and smiles brightly and moves to my side. "You look so pretty. What made you come?" He says to me and I smell the alcohol. "I wanted to surprise my favorite boys. They're calling you back on stage" I say pointing to the boys behind him. He turns around and walks to them. They talk for a bit and then Luke speaks up. "Ok so, we have a slow song next."
"But we have a special guest as well. Would you like for them to come out?" He ask and the fans yell loudly. I take it as a yes. Mike looks over to me and I see one of the crew members hand me a mic. Calum comes over to me and walks me out to the stage and I see the crowds shocked faces along with screams. "Please welcome our bestest friend, y/n" Ashton says. I wave to the crowd with a smile and then move to give everyone of the boys a hug. As I get to Ashton he whispers in my ear "Use my in ears so you can hear" he says, taking his off and moving it to my waist and I put them in my ears. He messes with the setting on my mic and then moves it to his mouth to see if it works. "Hiiii" he says and the crowd yells again. We both smile and I can hear him in the monitor. I move to beside calum and nod to Luke. I hear all the boys begin strumming the chords to lie to me. Luke starts off and then I join him harmonizing. The crowd yells. Once we get to the chorus all the boys were harmonizing and then I joined. That's when Luke stopped singing and it was me being the loudest in the group, causing me to be lead. Luke looks to me with a smile and the crowd yells again. I smile at them while continuing the lyrics and Luke joins again. Calum sang his part and I moved to beside Michael.

As they got near the end of the song I let just them sing. I moved to Ashton's drum raise and put the in ear piece in his ear and move the mic to his lips. He looks at me hesitantly and then sings. I look to the crowd and smile. I get a tear in my eye at how proud I am of them. Ashton noticed and moved a hand to wipe my tear and I smile again. I bent down to his level and we both sang into the mic. The song ended and I stood up straight with Ashton and we smiled as I waved to the crowd one last time. I gave ash a hug and before I moved he stopped me. "Look, will you just date me already?" He ask smiling. "Well yes sir" I say smiling back pointing to him. I turn and give the rest of the boys right hugs while smiling through them all. I said my goodbyes to them and then stood by calums side of the stage again. I quickly realized I still had Ashton's in ears attached to me. I ran back out to the stage and the crowd roared and then the boys confusingly looked back to see what they screamed loud for. I moved to Ashton and unhooked his pack from me and gave it to him. I mouthed a sorry to each of the boys and left. I finished the night screaming all of their lyrics, I'm sure even cal could hear. I'm so proud of them

......................................................................................

This probably has so many spelling errors
But we are only 4 reads away from 4K 🥺💓

I'm so thankful for each read and comment. And I pay attention to when y'all add it to your library! 
Love you guys