The day to myself- part 3

Waking up in my warm comfy bed, in just a crop top and a pair of shorts. I got the biggest headache, what that fuck.. sitting up playing some music softly on the beats speaker beside my bed. Lazily dragging my feet across the floor as I walk into the living to find Advil. I grab a towel on the way back to my room and get undressed, feeling the cold air hit my skin, causing goosebumps to form. I slowly turn the knob to my shower making the room steam up. I love taking hot showers, the feeling of the heat against my skin while I drown my thoughts. I over think to much, im like a bag of emotions and every minute I have to take out one. I'll be the first girl to tell you it's not easy being a female, men have it easy sometimes.

My cold body slipping into the warm heat of the water, making a satisfied smile stretch my skin. Last night. Damn, about last night.. what crazy hormonal pills did I take, I couldn't control the way i thought about him. He's so captivating. The way he smiles when he thinks of something he remembers, and when he tweets a inside joke at 2 am bc he knows you can't sleep that night. When he talks to fans and he genuinely cares, focused on them. The fans were always so kind with me. Telling how much they love this song i helped them write or how they thank me for helping them through a lot of things. But yes, there was the hate. I've gotten pretty used to it, it's not as harsh as it used to be. I used to get death threats because people thought me and the boys were to close. Now I laugh at things like that, because it's silly they don't want us to be friends. The boys make me happy , they really do.

"They say I'm too much in my head did you notice" I sang to the familiar tune of the artist playing through the speaker. Slightly swaying to the music. Grabbing the shampoo bottle, tapping on the bottom to get it to come out. Gently massaging my scalp with the gel, feeling relaxed. I turn around putting my hands out to rinse the foam off my hands letting the soap sit in my hair for just a few seconds. Finally feeling the foamy substance crawl down my skin and into the tub. Sighing in contentment. I'm thinking about happy random thoughts, like the time a fan surprised me and cal with flowers after spotting us walking in downtown La, thanking us for stopping to talk for a bit. I smile thinking of the memories while finishing my routine.

The rest of the day was very lazy. It was a me kind of day, I took a lot of hours away from my phone just listening to music or reading a book. Every now and then focusing on the tv to watch a Episode or two. Finishing that up, I tweet out "hello, just stopping to tell you to have a great day. I'm enjoying a little me time. I feel good✨💘" I say signing off to take a nap. I like days like this..

.............................................................................
Hi this is a chapter about y/n chilling out and enjoying the day. Take some me time and have a nice warm bath, or read books all day. He'll buy your self some candy or food and binge watch tv.
Tell my how your enjoying the story so far. And recommend some things you wanna see in the story.
I've had a pretty nice day. I'll update soon with a chapter hanging out with all the boys.
I appreciate every one of you reading this rn