Singing babylon- part 11

Literal big uwus during this
.....

At Waffle House I ordered some hashbrowns and bacon. Thankfully our food didn't take long to get to us but as we sat at the table we all just talked about things. "Yeah, um, I've actaully been working on some music" I say grabbing my fork full of hashbrowns and taking a bite. "Really? That's so good, I can't wait to hear it" Sierra says turning to me smiling. "We gonna get to hear that pretty voice on the radio, or are you just doing it for fun?" calum says taking a piece of my bacon. "Actually I think I'm just gonna do whatever feels right." I say looking at all of them. "We get it, it's scary releasing things" Michael says reaching for his cup. "Wanna come to the studio with me?" I lean to calum and say quietly as ash explains something about his lemon tree to Luke.

"Of course, whatever you want" he says smiling. I'm so glad he is always so supportive. "Really? You don't have plans" I say sipping from my drink. "Nah, my schedule is free for a while" he says biting into his food. "Oh, well that's good." I say finishing my plate. "I think I'm gonna head home and work on some music after this. What about yall?" I say to the group. "Me and crystal are going to the pet store for southy" mike says looking to his fiancé. "Sierra wants to get her hair and nails done so I'm gonna get my nails done with her" he says holding up his very old gel nails.  "I'm gonna go work on some drum samples." Ashton says standing up to go pay. "Well I think me and cal are gonna figure out something." I say standing up as well.

After we all left I got into the car with cal and sat down. "Where we going?" He says smiling while buckling and the turning to look at me. "My apartment of course" I say pointing to the road and laughing. As we drive off I connect to his radio and immediately play Babylon just to be funny. Actually I think that's calums best one yet. But I still love English love affair. "Really?" He says giggling as he looks at me. "Yeah mr.rockstar" I say turning to him and laughing. I start to air guitar to his bass pattern and then sing along to the lyrics. "I THOUGHT WE HAD A PLACE, JUST OUR PLACE A HOMEBASE" I say practically screaming as calum burst out laughing hysterically. "WAS YOU AND I ALWAYS BUT THAT PHASE HAS BEEN PHASED IN OUR PLACE" he says with me now matching my tone. As we sing the rest of the verse we try our best not to laugh. "BURN TO BRIGHT NOW THE FIRES GONE WATCH IT ALL FALL DOWN" I scream looking at him

"BABYLON" I literally like burst out and then start to head bang and he starts dying of laughter. "I can't help it, you literally just make bops only" I say laughing. "SHUT UP, your such a fan girl" he says looking at me smiling. "Hey but I'm your best supporter so!" I say sticking out my tongue looking away. The rest of the car ride I made him listen to old bops they let die and lectured him for doing so. I played pizza, vapor, castaway, green light, and never be. Literally every song that they let die that was actually so fucking good. I BEGGED HIM TO PLAY ENGLISH LOVE AFFAIR LIVE FOR ONCE. He said "maybe, that song kinda sucks."  "BITCH WHAT. Where's the taste" I say using my standard twitter slang. "Ugh your such a twitter Stan" he says giggling. "Hehe I have a secret fan page" I say almost unaudible. "YOU WHATT?? Y/N" he burst before crying from laughter. "THATS WHY YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT" I say blushing as I laugh. "I LOVE YOU" He says wiping his eyes.

.............................................................................

Bitch this chapter is so cute. I also wrote this while listing to music. It was fun🤠.

Y/n and calum are literally best friend goals

Bitch literally thank y'all for everything you guys do. I hope this chapter makes up for the pretty sad ones. You'll get the studio sesh next 🥺🥰

Thank you for readinggg... -Bri🤠💘