1- 'Beneath all the words, lie unspoken truth'

'No Adi. Now I have to apply for a leave again, That too on a Moday. No not happening.' Pooja kept denying. 'Please pooja, What do I do? They keep arranging the exhibition on Mondays. And you know I've worked hard on this. Please just one day' Aditya insisted. 'Okay, I'll see.' Pooja said and cut the call. Aditya smirked looking at his phone and whispered 'Bye' to the phone
      The alarm kept ringing but Zoya was deep asleep. In her sleep, She kicked the alarm away and it hit Maahi's head. 'Aah Zoya, why do you keep doing this to me?' Maahi yelled waking up from sleep. 'J..u..s swotch thy alarm of' Zoya blabbered while asleep. Maahi sighed and went out of the room. A while later She came running towards Zoya yelling her name. 'ZOYA! ZOYA! LOOK!!' She yelled near Zoya's ear. Zoya turned towards her but didn't open her eyes. 'See I'm going to take part in the art exhibition!' Maahi exclaimed. 'Congrats, Now let mi sleeb' Zoya went back to sleep. 'HEY! And look who's joining us?'
'Who?'
'Aditya Hooda!'
'Who Adi... WHAT WHO?!' Zoya shouted. 'Is it the one who..!?'
'Yess it's him!!' Maahi shouted accompanying Zoya. 'Show' Zoya said and snatched the letter from Maahi and started to read it. 'Omg, OMG! ADITYA!' Zoya went crazy reading it and started to shout his name until the landlord barged into their house and scolded them.
       'Yes sir' The manager said. 'And who are coming?' Yash asked. ' And sir... Zoya siddiqi.'
'Zoya? Who is she?'
'Sir, She is an event manager. I had asked her to come today but..' Before he could end the sentence, Zoya barged inside the cabin, Breathing heavily. The two of them were staring at her. After she realised that she was clumsy, She managed to be polite and innocent. 'Sorry, Sir' She said with a shallow voice. Yash gestured the manager to leave and said Zoya to sit down. Before Zoya could sit down, Yash kept asking her questions. 'So are you going to manage the event?' Yash asked.
'Yeah, Nice to meet you. I'm Zoya from VenYou events.'She said and extended her hand towards him. He stood up ignoring it and and turned away from her, Back facing her. 'ok' She mimicked.
'So miss Zoya, How can I trust you that you'll be able to do this well. Cuz your Irresponsible.' Yash asked. Crouching on his seat, staring at Zoya.Zoya wanted to kill him at that moment but somehow controlled that urge.
'Sorry sir, I didn't know I had too...' She stopped. His phone rang and then he immediately gestured to leave.
           Aditya returned from the grocery store. He checked his phone and there was a voice mail for him, From Pooja. He clicked it and was surprised on hearing it. 'Don't worry Aditya, I'll come to attend the art exhibition.' Pooja messaged.