48 - Another part.

Noor got ready and looked at herself in the mirror.
She looked really pretty.
She wore the white gown and had put on a normal amount of makeup, Just enough to make her look like a queen.

Maahi was back in the game. Noor had found her number out of a million lists and called her back to Mumbai for for the wedding.
So, The Maahi, Noor and Zoya trio was back with a bang!

    -The previous night.

"I don't know, But seriously? Yash?  That khadoos ??" Maahi asked, Being tipsy shocked.
"Yeah" Noor nodded.
"Bro, You never told me that you liked Aditya" Zoya said.
They were all drunk.
Spending the last night as single ladies.
"I liked but not loved" Maahi said. Stretching her arms out like Shahrukh Khan.
"AAHHH, That hit hard." Noor said.
"I liKeD but nOt lOvEd" Zoya enacted Maahi.
"Poetry is leaking, Please stop." Noor said.
"But can't believe that The Yash did something like that." Maahi said.
"A lot of things happened when you were gone." Zoya said.
"Well, The Luca company was an inch close to buying Yash's company but Pooja came back like superwoman with the documents." Noor said.
"So cool" Maahi said.
"And this one, Went to Korea for work thinking that she'll be hurt by Aditya again." Noor started.
"Yoouu are so dumb Zoya." Maahi said.
"Hey, You went leaving Aditya because you were hurt, I'm much better." Zoya defended.
"For 4 years. You both are dumb asses" Noor said pointing at both of them.
"And you? Jhansi ki Rani, You didn't tell that you liked Yash to him. Instead just cried." Zoya replied.
"We are all dumb." Maahi concluded.
"Honestly, We are happy now. We are together now. That's what matters. Let's rock the wedding tomorrow!" Maahi said, Pouring another glass of drink for all of them.
"What did you do in Malta?" Noor asked.
"Nothing much. I started an art gallery, It ran well. Got some fans. Dated one of them. And now I'm in a relationship." Maahi said.
"Ah, hahaha remember when Maahi used to be a fan of Aditya's paintings" Zoya said, Laughing.
"Yeah, But how did you both meet?" Noor asked.
"Well, In a coffee shop." Maahi started.
"We exchanged phone numbers because we had common friends and eventually became friends since we had same interests. So, In the coffee shop, He texted to me, 'Your cute' and I replied saying, 'You're Cute' And now we are dating. Hope you understand." Maahi said.
After a small brief pause, After processing the information, Zoya said.
"Maahi and her relationship stories are the same." Zoya said, Controlling her laughter.

"About relationships, What happened to Pooja's parents?" Maahi asked.
"Who are also Aditya's parents." Noor said.
"Honestly, I'm not sure. He has nearly stopped talking about any of his family members now.' Zoya replied.
"Last time we talked, Their mom was in Jail. And their dad just left them alone, Not able to bare the stress." Maahi pointed out.
"Why tho? How did she go?" Noor asked.
"I dont know. I didn't ask. I didn't want to ask Aditya because of all the stress." Zoya said.

After a few more shots, Each one started rambling about random things  in their own world.
Aditya came to pick Zoya up but he didn't know that it was a bad decision.
As soon as he came,
"Aww Aditya is the sweetest boyfriend." Noor said.
"Haha, He's mine" Zoya said, Clinging on to him.
All Aditya did was smile awkwardly standing there.
"But my boyfriend is better." Maahi said.
"Ah, I don't care. I only care about mah boyfriend." Zoya said.
For some reason, Aditya felt proud of Zoya.
"Aah tommorow is the wedding." Noor suddenly started crying.
Aditya stood there, Sudden change of actions and emotions got him shook.
"It the night." Zoya said.
"The girls night!" Maahi said and took one more shot up high.
But as soon as she was going to drink, He boyfriend came and pulled her away.
"Bye bridesmaid." Noor waved at her.
"Bye bridesmaid number 3" Noor said and waved at Zoya.
"Why 3?" Zoya asked.
"Okay, Who cares if it's 1 or 2 or 37? You are a bridesmaid, That's it." Aditya said and pulled Zoya from the vicinity.

Zoya was clinging on Aditya as they entered the hotel room.
"Don't drink too much" Aditya said, Carefully making her lay on the bed.
"You also drink Adi" Zoya defended.
"I do but I don't get so high" Aditya said.
Zoya sat up on the bed, Looking at him with half closed eyes.
"I'm not high" Zoya said.
"You are, Then prove it." Aditya said.
Zoya thought for a while.
She then swiftly moved closer to him and kissed his lips.
Aditya was shocked by her sudden move.
"See, I can still identify your lips correctly. I'm not high." Zoya said.
Aditya took a deep breath.
"You are amazing when you are high" Aditya said and smiled.
Zoya smiled looking at him and came closer to his face.
She wanted a kiss.
"No. Not now. Let's sleep now." Aditya said, Slightly pushing her back.
"Let's sleep together." Zoya said.
"Zoya, You are tired, It's best for us to sleep instead of...you Know.. Doing stuff" Aditya said and tucked her in.
Zoya immediately started sleeping.
Aditya admired her sleeping face.
Aditya kissed her forehead slightly.

"Aditya" A voice called when he was going out of the room.
Aditya turned to look at Yash.
"Are you still angry?" Yash asked.
Aditya took a deep breath.
"Yes, I came here before your wedding day to kill you." Aditya said sarcastically.
Yash smiled.
"But, I really have some things that you have to know Aditya." Yash started.
"If it's about Mom and Dad then I'm not interested." Aditya said.
Yash was silent for a while.
"It is." Yash finally spoke.
Aditya sighed and turned to leave.
"But it's important for Zoya." Yash said before he left.
Aditya stopped.

🐤🐤🐤
Hello!
Woah! I stopped exactly at 1000 words this time. Sorry for the small bland chapter. I'll make sure that the next one turns out better!
Thank you so much for reading. Stay happy and healthy.
Love yourself.
Hakuna Matata.