21- 'You are adorable, But strange.'

"You can't go with them" Yash commanded Aditya.
"But why?" Aditya whined.
"Because our game launch is in the corner and you have to design it."
"But I've started it aldready."
"You haven't even met your team Adi. Go back to work now." Yash ordered.
"Aww my bro, Don't worry." Pooja said pinching his cheek.
Aditya pouted.
Zoya laughed looking at him.
"Ok then let's go" Pooja said and pulled Zoya and Maya out.
Aditya went back to work with Yash and Noor.

"Aaahhh Zoyaaa!" Pooja and Maya screamed looking at Zoya's choice of the wedding gown.
"I love it Zoya!" Maya said and hugged Zoya, With the dress in between them.
The designer was worried,
What if the dress gets damaged in their love?
The designer slid her hand between their shoulders and pushed them to check if the dress was still ok.
Thank god it was fine.
"Yah, Take care of the dress" Pooja said hitting Maya's head slightly.
"Sorry, I lost control because it was so pretty." Maya said.

They had selected four dresses to try on.
The first one was chosen by the designer.
It was beautiful flowy dress with long sleeves. It had a V neck which exposed a little bit of her cleavage. The sleeves had lace work on it with flowers of primary colours. The dress was tight till her waist and after it had a great flow. The fabric was shiny and smooth.
It looked good on her but it wasn't what she wanted. Maya looked for different styles of gowns on the Internet and she loved most of them which had long sleeves.
The dress was tight on her and she didn't know if she would manage to hit the beats with it, And since she eats a lot she would feel stuffy if she eats alot.
So she rejected the dress.

The second dress Was chosen by Maya herself.
She first liked the dress because it had long sleeves and it didn't look tight. The dress was very long. Maya could clean the whole marriage hall if she walked in that dress for a few times around the hall.
Maya didn't like it much since she was constantly conscious if she would trip in that dress.
But she loved the sleeves and the neck line.
The neckline was different in this dress, It was straight and parallel to her clavicle. Then it continued to her sleeves.
Her sleeves were long till her wrist and was tight.
Since the dress was very long and flowey, She liked it. But was afraid of wearing it.

When she was going to get out of that dress, The designer put the veil on her head.
She looked like a bride.
"Woow" Pooja exclaimed.
"You look so pretty." Zoya said and stared at her for a long time.
"I feel like a bride." Maya said looking at herself.

The third dress was chosen by Zoya. That dress was so pretty on Maya.
It had long sleeves which flowed in the ends, It was loose in the ends.
It had a curved neck which suited Maya perfectly.
The dress held her shape properly. It had great lace work made of golden-brown-ish colour on a smooth white base.
Maya loved the dress. She looked like a princess of an island which had only Arjun and Maya in it.
At that time, Arjun video called.
"This is rule breaking." Pooja said.
"I was extremely curious to look at my bride." Arjun said.
Pooja didn't reply.
"Please show my bride." Arjun requested.
"Fine" Pooja said and switch to the rear camera to show Maya.
Arjun immediately blushed looking at her.
"I think someone is blushing." Zoya commented.
"She will make you blush more later on." Pooja said.
"Stop it!" Arjun said.
"What do you think? " Maya asked turning around.
"You look so pretty babe. Get the papers, I want to marry you right now." Arjun stomped.
"But I don't want to marry you when you are in your pajamas." Maya said and laughed.

The final dress was chosen by Pooja.
That dress was different compared to the other ones. It wasn't very flowey.
It was kind of like a prom dress but with a very long sleeve that dragged on the floor.
The dress was complete with a golden belt.
Maya liked it but this wasn't exactly what she wanted.
Maya asked Arjun if that was good.
Arjun looked at her for a long time through his phone.
"You look good in everything babe." Arjun said.
Maya sighed.
"Do you want to choose a dress for her?" Zoya asked.
"No,That'll be too many rule breaking then." Arjun said.