25- 'Rainbows and sunshine'

It was the day of the wedding.
Finally.
It was the day everyone were waiting for.
Arjun and Maya.
The preparations were perfectly done.
Everyone were satisfied by it.
Well,  Arjun and Maya didn't see it yet but they will definitely love it.

They definitely had a bachelor party before. The whole time at the party, Arjun got really high on wine and wouldn't stop talking about Maya.  He kept saying many things, He suddenly become talkative.
Yash just asked one question to Arjun that night,  "What type of food do you like? " And there Arjun went again.
He didn't stop at all after he started.
He went all like,  "I love Paneer. I love it in general. Like I can eat anything in Paneer. I love Paneer butter masala and Paneer Burji,  Mattar Paneer, Gobi Paneer , Palak Paneer. Is there Paneer Manchurian? Like Gobi Manchurian, Chicken Manchurian. Paneer is the best thing mankind has ever made.  I hate humans in general but Paneer is the best food ever.  Humans, I love Maya. She is not a human but she is a fairy God mother landed on earth to bless me. Her existence makes everything pleasant. And our marriage is tomorrow, I can't wait to see her.  We are finally getting our relationship legalized and OMG I'm going to be her husband and not a boyfriend. I still remember the first time I met her parents, They were so good like how can god... "
And Yash passed out there (So did the author)  and there were no other information from Arjun.

In the mean time, While that choas was going on, Aditya sneaked out and went to meet Zoya. She was busy with the preparations so she denied at first but, Pooja is always there to help (;D)

Aditya took her to an isolated beach. Zoya loved beaches since she was a kid.  She loved to listen to the sound of the waves and birds. And Aditya loved catching crabs.
It was at night so the stars shined bright.
Zoya loved the view and kept talking about it to Aditya.
"The stars and the moon are the only bright things now, Everything just becomes beautiful as the light falls on the water and everything s-"
"But the reason that the face of this night is so beautiful is because, It's not because of the stars or lights, But because of us. The lights that each of us saw from each other were saying the same thing. We are the starlight that shines brighter on the darkest nights. "
Zoya was shook listening to his words.
She paused.
"Are you high? " Zoya asked him.
Aditya came closer to her ear with a teasing look and said,
"I'm high on your love, Zoya"
Zoya pushed him away and they laughed.
Suddenly, Zoya became silent.
She didn't look at the sky anymore but at the sand below.
Aditya wondered and was looking at her puzzled.
"Zoya.. " Aditya said softly.
Zoya looked at him with worried eyes. 
She smiled and said, "I wish time just stopped her and passing fast again."
Aditya though for a while and said,
"Actually, Even if time goes by soon it's okay with me, We will get better memories to look at later."
Zoya was speechless.
"You are being cheesy. "

Going back to the wedding day.
Arjun wore a simple yet amazing suit.  His hair was perfect styled.
He was happy but nervous at the same time.
He stood there, Waiting for Her.
His hands were trembling like the vibrations from the guitar.
Aditya stood behind Arjun.
Aditya whispered in his ear and held his hands.

The bride came in, with her elegant dress.
Even if Arjun has already seen her in that outfit, It all looked much much more prettier.
Maya's blush complimented her smile that was hidden underneath the veil.
The flowers that she held were as pretty as the owner who held it.
Maya was nervous too.
The day finally came.
The day she had waited for all this moments were happening right in front of her eyes.
It felt like a dream.
Like euphoria.

They wanted to throw away all their emotions.
All their jealousy.
All their ego.
All their sadness.
All they wanted now was togetherness.
Happiness.
Forever.

As Maya inched closer to Arjun,  His face became brighter.
And hers pink.
He gently held her hand to walk up the stairs.
She stood in front of him with a big smile.
He smiled bright too.