3- 'I wouldn't have had a childhood, Without her.'

'What are you doing? And what are these boxes?' Pooja asked.
'You could say that this is my whole childhood' Aditya said with a smile.
'What do you mean?'
'See..' Aditya said and opened the box. Pooja was surprised to see it. There were so many pictures of his childhood which she hadn't seen before. All the pictures were arranged according to his age. While she was going through those pictures; She found a picture of him when he was a baby, And he was just wearing a diaper. She took it and started to tease him with it.

       Noor was going through all of things in the store room. 'What is this sis?' Noor asked.
'Where did you find it? I was searching for it everywhere' Zoya was exicited seeing it.
'Found it that corner shelf. anyways tell, What is this?' Noor insisted.
'Umm... A treasure.' Zoya smiled.
Noor was looking at Zoya with a confused look.
'Well this made me find who I actually am.' She said and took it to her room and Noor followed her.

       'Ooh, Happy Adi in a nappy!' Pooja was shouting and running all over the room.
'Poo, Give it back to me!' Aditya was chasing her.
'No I'll frame it and put in on the front door.'
'No you won-'
Pooja tripped on a small wooden box and fell. Aditya fell along with her. 'Aah what is this?' Pooja asked.
'Oh My God! I found it!' Aditya was exicited.
'It looks pretty. Whose is it?'
'MINE' Aditya said rising his eyebrows.
'Oh, I thought you stole it. Cuz you used to steal stuff and always got scolded by mom. Remember?' Pooja said and smiling.
'Ok enough.'Aditya said and opened it. There were many drawings and pictures. Aditya took them and showed it to pooja. 'Look, She was my best friend in school.' Aditya pointed at a girl and said.
'Whats her name?' Pooja asked. Aditya was thinking for a while and answerd . 'I don't remember.But I want her'
'Why?'
'Just. I Want to.'
Pooja looked at the box and found a ring in it. It was pretty but unusual. 'A ring?' Pooja asked.
'Oh, This' Aditya took it from her and started to stare at it.
'What about it?' Pooja was curious.
'Well this is her ring. I remember, One day she lost the stone in it so I gave the stone from my ring to so that she could be happy.'
'Then?'
'I took it to the jeweler to put the stone in it.'
'Then why is it still with you?'
'I went to give it to her but she left before that.'
'Where?'
'I don't know. Somewhere.'

      'So you both were really good friends. Till when?' Noor asked, looking at the pictures which were in the box. 'Yeah. Till mid of 10th grade.' Zoya replied.
'After that?'
' I moved out. So we lost connections even with my other friends.' Zoya said. Noor was digging through the box and found a paper. Noor was amazed looking at it. It was a drawing of a girl, Which was smudged in some places. 'Did you do this?' Noor asked.
'Oh no. My friend drew it' Zoya replied.
'Who? That guy?'
'Yes. He is amazing in drawing. And I used to take classes from him. Zoya said and laughed.

       Aditya received a message that the art exhibition would start from 10 am the next day. He then kept the box in his shelf and kept the diary he found in his drawer and went to bed.