7- 'Start or the end?'

'Hi' Zoya started. Maahi and Noor were looking at her curiously from a distance.
'Hello..' Aditya said, In a doubtful tone.
'Why have you called me here, That too by calling Yash?' Aditya asked.
'Well..' Zoya started and looked at Maahi in anger for making her do that.
'Well I wanted to apologise.' Zoya said.
'Apologise? witches apologise?'
'Ok enough. I'm sorry for behaving angry and frustrated that day.'
'And?'
'Umm...' Zoya looked at Maahi. Maahi was gesturing her to become friends with Aditya. At first Zoya wasn't able to understand Maahi as She was just shaking her hand. After a long time she understood her gesture. Aditya was looking at Zoya all that time and turned to look at Maahi.Zoya caught him looking at her.
'I think you should talk to your friend more.' Aditya said.
Zoya looked at him with a confused look.
'You seem to be interested in your friend more right now. Because you can never be nervous with me.' He said.
'And why? '
'Because you hate me.'
Zoya felt somehow relieved but Shook her head. 'Well I just wanted to apologise.. But I think it didn't work out.' She said sounding innocent.
'I has, But I'll fully accept it only when you accept my friendship.' Aditya said.
Zoya was shocked. She didn't expect that to happen. Aditya extended his hand towards her.
'Hi, I'm Aditya Hooda.' He said.
' I'm Zoya.' She said and shook hands with him.

'Are you sure that it'll work out?' Yash asked in a worried tone.
' I'm damn sure. I will give her glitchs of you everytime we talk.' Aditya replied.
'But why do you have to do all this? Why-'
'Because you have helped me alot. You always help me with my art exhibitions and my business so why can't I do a small sort of help for you?'
'Yeah but..'
'No buts or ands!'

'Why do I have to do this?' Zoya asked in a frustrated tone.
'Please. It'll be like Fangirling if I do it.' Maahi said.
'Ok next, I'll introduce you to Aditya and then I'll fly away to another country.'
'Zoya Why-'
'Guys! Big news!' Noor came shouting to Zoya.
'Guess what I've found in Yash's drawyer?!' Noor said.
'Why were you checking his draw?' Zoya asked.
'I was finding the contract files and-'
'Did you find them?'
'...um.. After I found this I forgot that.' Noor said with an innocent smile.
'Yeah but what did you find?' Maahi asked.
'Adityas contact file!' Noor exclaimed and gave it to Maahi for her to read it.
'Here we go again.' Zoya sighed.
'OMG!' Maahi gasped.
'Guess what it is Zoya.' Maahi asked having a big smile.
'What?' Zoya asked in a normal voice.
'Aditya and Yash work together.'
'How is that possible?'
'Yeah! See' Maahi said and gave the documents to Zoya. Reading them, Zoya gasped and Looked at Maahi and Noor.
'What?! ' Zoya exclaimed.
'I know!' Maahi shouted.
'Aditya is a game designer!' Noor completed the sentence.
'Then why does he draw and why does he have art exhibitions?' Zoya asked.
'Maybe he likes to draw, Yash is rich and is an artist so probably that's why Yash does his art exhibitions.' Maahi gave a conclusion.
'But still it's weird.' Zoya said and after sometime she left to buy grocery things.