6- 'Why does my heart Hesitate? I am confused, What does it want?

'Why didn't you call me? What if something happened to Zoya?' Yash was so concerned.
'But nothing happened anyway. Even I was stuck with her, You should be concerned about me more.' Aditya said.
'Ooo Wait.. Is Yash having feelings for someone?' Pooja stood up and said.
'Ooh Yash is it true?' Aditya asked notoriously
'Rubbish, she's just working for me.' Yash tried denying.
'Talking about that, I heard that you offered her to work with you for a year? Pooja was moving closer to Yash and said.
'Wow! Great moves man!. You're planning to win her in a Year.' Aditya also got closer to Yash and punched his stomach.
'No no, I just liked her work so I asked.' Yash kept denying.
'Only her work?' Aditya and Pooja asked looking at him in the eye, Being close.

'Are you alright, you could've called me for help' Maahi said.
'But thank god, She is safe now.' Noor said.
'And by the way, Who were you stuck with?' Pooja asked curiously.
'Oh that. I was stuck with a guy called Aditya. So annoying.' Zoya replied with a sigh
'Talking about that, Yash was so concerned about you that spoke to me about you in person.' Noor told.
'Hey what are you going to answer Yash about the offer?' Maahi asked.
'I don't know. maybe yes or maybe not.' Zoya replied.
'But to think about it, He seems to be desperate about you.' Noor said.
'Yeah I feel it too. Why would he offer-' Zoya started until Maahi interrupted.
'Maybe he likes you'
'Eww.. Him?' Noor cringed

Pooja and Aditya kept asking if Yash liked Zoya but instead Yash got frustrated and left. Later, Pooja and Aditya were cooking dinner. 'Hey how was my exhibition?' Aditya asked.
'It was great. People actually asked me if they could by your portraits.' Pooja replied.
'Wow. I'm really happy today.' Aditya said.
'And how was she?'
'She who?'
'Zoya.. Or Lady witch.'
Aditya laughed and answerd, 'She wasn't that bad at all. She was just panicking.'
'I really hope Yash was here.'
'Why?'
'I want to see how Yash would react to your comment... About Zoya.'
'Yeah! You know what we should do, We should help them get together.'
'OMG yeah!'

'Hey am I troubling you alot?' Zoya asked Maahi before going to bed.
'Why would you do that? You are amazing.' Maahi said, Smiling.
'But I don't know how to repay everything you've done for me.'
'You don't have to. And you should've been to the exhibition today. Aditya Hooda's drawings were flawless.'
'I wish I was there. Hey and What name did you tell?'
'Aditya.'
'Ooh.' Zoya said with a confused look. Maahi asked what had happened.
'I was stuck with a guy called Aditya. So I was just wondering if it is the same person to whom you are referring to'
Maahi became exicited and took her phone and showed a picture of him to Zoya.
'Is it him?' Maahi asked.
'Yes yes definitely him' Zoya replied.
'OMG! How was he?'
'To be honest, Not that bad though. But was very annoying at times.'
'Hey can you help me?'
'No!' Zoya replied without listening to her question.
'Zoya please. Can you make me meet him.' Maahi asked keeping a pleasing face.
'But I can't. It's weird.' Zoya replied.
'Zoya please, This can be a way in which you could repay me.' Maahi manipulated.
'Ok.. But how?' Zoya asked.
'Be friends with him.' Maahi said frankly.
'Noo, it'll be awkward.'
'Just be like you wanted to apologise for whatever happened today.'
Zoya was starring at Maahi with a worried and confused look at Maahi and after a while Zoya accepted her request. Maahi became very happy and hugged her.
'I couldn't wait for tommorow!' Maahi exclaimed.
'Meh.' Zoya replied and sighed.