4- 'Heart says you're here, But I don't seem to accept it?'

'And the most important point of all; None of you will go out without prior permission.' Yash said. He had called all the staff members for a meet before the exhibition started. 'You all may get back to work now.' He gestured and everyone left the conference hall. 'Miss Zoya.' Yash called out. 'I want to talk to you in person, Do you mind staying for a while?' Yash asked and raised an eyebrow. 'I guess he is obsessed with you.' Noor whispered in Zoya's ear and left. 'Yes sir.' Zoya said.
'So I wanted to tell you that you have done a great job till now. And I appreciate it. But I expect you to keep up the name till the sun goes down.' Yash said in a straight voice.
'Yes sir. I promise I won't let you down.' Zoya said and was about to leave, But he called her again.
'Yes sir.' Zoya said
'And umm.. I'm... Umm..' Yash was stammering. Zoya was perplexed as she has never seen him like that before.
'Well, I'm Sorry.' He finally spoke. Zoya was surprised. ' I've not been nice to you all these days and now I'm pretty impressed by your work so..' Yash stopped.
Zoya was looking at him with curiosity.
' Will you be this company's event manager for the next 1 year?' Yash asked.

'Will you take a whole year to get ready now?' Aditya was asking, standing out of Pooja's room. ' Yeah I will come, can't you wait?' Pooja shouted.
'Arg...' Aditya sighed and sat down. Sometime later, Pooja came out wearing an elegant blue ombre saree finished with lace work in the border. Aditya was just sitting there and Admiring her. 'I'm your Sister!' Pooja said giving a tiny hit on his head. 'I'm not drooling, I'm just finding where Pooja is hiding.' Aditya said with a big smile. 'Shall we go?' Pooja asked.
'Yes, Your highness.' Aditya said.

Zoya was searching for a flower vase to fill up the empty space on the table during the exhibition. The manager asked her to find for it in the store room downstairs.

'Its Amazing, Sir!' Aditya exclaimed to Yash.
'Yeah, You should thank Zoya for it.' Yash said.
'Who is she?'
'The event manager.'
'Never knew event managers could be this good'
Then Pooja interrupted. 'Hey bro!' She shouted and came running to Yash. while she was going to hug him, She spilled the coffee on his blazer. 'Oh shoot! I'm so sorry. I didn't notice.' Pooja said.
'No it's fine, Aditya can you please get another blazer from the storeroom?' Yash requested.
'Why me?' Aditya asked.
'Cuz Pooja and I haven't met for a while.' Yash said.
'Ok' Aditya said in a tired voice and left to the store room.

'Ok ma'am you could go in but don't close the door or else it'll lock by itself and you wouldn't be able to-' The guard was saying until Zoya interrupted.
'Yeah yeah ok I get it. Thank you' Zoya said and went in. She was searching for the vase in all the cupboards. A while later, Aditya entered the room and was searching for the extra blazers. It was dark there and he wasn't able to see anything clearly. He tripped on a chair and fell. Something fell on top of him. When he tried to push it away he noticed that it was a girl. He immediately switched on the lights and went back. 'Hey! Can't you see properly?' Zoya shouted at him.
'Well until the lights got on yeah, I wasn't able to see.' Aditya said.
'You bitc-' She started.
'Hey hey hey. We have just met so let's not swear at each other.' Aditya said and was moving backwards. She found a vase near his leg and when she was going to get it, Aditya swiftly moved back and the door locked. He looked at her in terror and surprise. She was looking at him Widening her eye's. He tried unlocking the door but the handle didn't move even a bit. 'Are we stuck in?' Zoya asked.
'I think so.' Aditya replied.